Can the alliance get revenge for once?

You cannot reject this gift.

The video is literally called “Rejection of the gift”

2 Likes

It stops at the mark 2:30. You’re not rejecting anything.

1 Like

Looking at Anduin’s future role in the WoW universe…

I won’t have a choice…

1 Like

Yeah right cause at the beggining of Legion:

Jaina: I wont fight if we dont destroy the Horde before the Legion

Khadgar: We need to fight the Legion not each other Jaina.

I wonder how Jaina ended up taking spotlight in a faction war and Khadgar went afk… such a mystery… nobody saw it coming

They’re having popcorn in Neutral Dalaran watching the Saurfang cinematics in HD Arcane Projections

2 Likes

we should get some of our war mages to blow that den of neutral scum out of the sky and purge all the other neutral factions too if your not with us your against and a traitor to your race

Anduin is so proud of you :heart:

someone has to make the decisions in the shadows to enable the peace to go forward in fact we should melt your city down i hear its made of nothing but gold at least that’s what a goblin told me

Oh please do come visit again!

Talanji awaits to welcome you!! And repay you in kind for Rastakhan!

i haven’t actually done that raid yet so :wink:

Its a great raid mechanically! Do enjoy!

Bonus you get to see the Alliance invade pillage and murder their way to the King and Murder him too.

Slapping Jaina was my bonus mmmmmm

last time i tried que’ing for it the lfr crowd couldn’t even get past the first boss mechanic i have no hopes for us invading anyone at this rate

a decent group of 415+ should be able to overheal th mechanica already, especially on normal.

Except Mekkatorque perhaps

Good luck!

Anduin teleports behind Thrall and Zekhan Omae wa mou shindeiru.

But, you know the Alliance constantly looks like incompetent morons so we could share this feeling for once!

If they go that direction I’ll take back everything I ever said about Golden Boi Cryduin and become a staunch supporter of The New Alliance Empire

I kinda regret the sneak attack didn’t happen
…it would’ve been so vicious…on several levels.
But if it’s any consolation to you, I think both sides were already made to look like naive, incompetent fools - And this comes from someone who wanted the faction war and I still don’t want to know of any faction ‘merge’ stuff.

1 Like

clearly anduin just needs to embrace his role as the God Emperor of Mankind after all this was originally suppose to be a warhammer game :wink:
pulling that plug on that was most likely the dumbest move workshop ever did

1 Like

Can we make the horde capital Silvermoon and the alliance one Gilneas?
Kalimdor can be like a giant sand box for archeology.

Hm?

1 Like

no can do in fact you elves need to get off our land all EK belongs to the alliance

I’m not giving up Silvermoon. Best looking horde city by far.

2 Likes