Can we adjust spawn rate of Prince Nazjak

Currentl spawn rate of 2 days its unacceptable and nonvanilla like. With player population 5 times bigger his spawn time should be lowered to 4-6 hours. Also make drop chance of Tidal Charm 100% his other items are pointless.

1 Like

no we can not because its nice to gank people camping him 24/7 ty

Wow, the BL salt is strong with this one. How many threads did you already make after that hotfix? 3? 4? More? :joy:

What’s next? “Can we adjust spawn rate of Hogger”?

2 Likes

I never bought or used Black Lotus…

I guess this is why your reaction to the Black Lotus’s hotfix was this post: Black Lotus and WSG Adjustments Incoming - #31 by Pilny-turalyon

and then these threads:

Totally not butthurt by the BL hotfix at all, yeah :cocktail:

1 Like

Adjust spawn rates of everything. Trinkets in BWL can drop more often too. We have 5 times bigger server population, so every boss should drop at least 5 times more items. Respec should be 5 times less expensive. Leveling should be 5 times faster.

Jokes aside, OP is making sense, but I’d rather have Blizz interfering very rarely (like with Devilsaur and Black Lotus) then more often.

Yes, increase Hogger’s spawn rate and make him into a dungeon boss!

…Wait… That actually happened.

Butthurt or not, there’s solid logic in it. The reasoning Blizzard used to explain BL changes can be applied to anything.

Again and again asking for #Change

There is no reason to do so like they did with Black Lotus. There is no Prince Nazjak mafia or something like this.

Typical player who want something rare but don’t want to invest the appropriate amount of time/effort into it.
There isn’t a lot of things like this remaining in Classic but you want to remove all of them.

3 Likes

they cannot make more Changes it will ruin the game, just buy redbull and sitt there for 48 hurs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.