Can we get FREE migration from Draenor please

Can you imagine the uproar if Blizzard had locked the realms? Did you see it on the Classic forums when they locked them?

It’s standard practice on most MMOs.
Also, most MMO’s don’t charge per charater to transfer.

1 thing many forget is that some of the high populated servers have high capacity but much lower playerbase even if theres still a lot… draenor is a high populated horde realm, but during bfa, it was empty especially on patches.

Every patch and expansion that comes out brings a wide variant of players back, and its hard to predict on both sides of the coin.

I do think FCM in these situations are necessary because people are wasting game time when it isnt their fault.

Before people say, yes i know we probably know thats what we signed up for, but the unpredictable influxes between content is hard to predict.

Why do you believe it is solely the players fault? I think they have every right to be unhappy about this.
Blizzard knew this would happen and took zero action to prevent it happening again. I realise it is not happening to everyone.

This lack of reliability coming from a multi billion dollar company is not a good look and is quite unacceptable.

Regardless, maybe more people will look at these underpopulated realms with a little more appreaction, and not flock to overpopulated realms.

So what action should they have taken? Stopping people transferring to a realm that’s not full?

Who cares about the uproar? Players are not devs. Blizzard needs to take a stronger stance on what is right and what isn’t and not just let players do whatever they like cause otherwise they’ll whine.
If we all cry about wanting Hitler to be the new king of Stormwind I assume they’ll have to do it? Stop being a wuss. Realms that Blizzard deems too full should be locked and if someone doesn’t like it they can sod off. A system exists for a reason. We don’t all live in the forest.

And ultimately be left with nobody to do endgame content or form guilds with.

1 Like

For gods sake stop blaming the players!

Blizzard control the servers,
Blizzard decide if a server is full,
Blizzard have all the metrics to know how busy servers will be during xpac,
Blizzard charge a ridiculous price to change server( PER CHARACTER!!!),

It is up to Blizzard to ensure their customers can access the product they were sold.
This mess is in no way the players fault.

While I kinda agree, it’s still the player that wants to go on the server. Levelling nowadays is peanuts, can be 60 in not time on a new server. (Yeh I still don’t do it, ok ok I have a few on CoA)

But in the end it’s still horrid service. I remember not too long ago Blizz employees going on strike for their working conditions. If Draenor is anything to go by, their incompetence show properly how they are not worth a raise/better conditions.

I’d transfer every single character I have off this gods forsaken realm.

I actually agree that there should be free server changes from Draenor at this point , the expansion looks pretty decent so far and the queues could become the norm which would be a big problem

then stop spamming the players forums about how bad it is YOU chose the FULLEST server EU go to blzizard shareholder meeting and say there to upgrade servers

1 Like

oh please give us a break lol

2 Likes

Stop acting like you want to be on the cool kids realm that everyone plays on and you’ll have your break mate.

Yeah why dont I just play on a dead server and have to pay triple for mats ? That sounds like a terrific idea

1 Like

Only 3 servers out of 263 are having problems. Are you trying to tell me that Ragnaros is a dead server? Really? Try using your brain before you post so you make some actual sense. Perhaps then you’ll have some actual terrific ideas.

No way you mean all the medium pop servers are working fine ? The same servers that are ghost towns by the end of the expansion ? Who would have thought ?

Ragnaros has never been dead or medium. They are always full and they do not have any problems. At this point you have to be a troll since nobody can be that stupid…? Ragnaros or Twisting Nether are famous full servers.

Learn better manners as I said on the other thread , until then you can talk with yourself.

1 Like