Can we get FREE migration from Draenor please

Yet FCM has been successful in the past without ever destroying anyone’s game play.

ofc he wont transfer off

just like 99,9 % of people who whined for free transfers hoping naive people will take them while they will be able to log off

it didnt work - you still have almost 1000 people que at 14 showing those threads were nothing but pointless whining

3 Likes

But didn’t they offer that yesterday? Or was that the US servers only?

until full realm wide AH and raid progression arrive people will NOT WANT to transfer.
after all, why transfer to a low population server that likely has a one sided faction with an auction house so dead it will cost you over 500 gold for something that would cost you 10gold on Dreanor?
the AH plays a large hand in why people transfer, myself included moved TO dreanor because my old realm Emerald Dream was A: 80% alliance and B: AH was horrific.
i’d rather sit in a queue for 30minutes or more than have an awful ingame experience.
maybe if blizzard got off their posteriors and realise that the AH plays a large role in people realm stacking then maybe people might actually use those low population realms if the AH was actually joined with ALL realms.

TL:DR = make the AH connect with every single realm to make low population servers actually worth using.

We have realm wide AHs, I think you mean region wide. And Blizzard won’t do it.

i specified FULL realm wide as in the full region, without it, stacking on one realm is more or less king of realm selection.

I changed to Outland from Draenor and it is very much alive

isn’t outland largely alliance…?

Kinda sucks when you have been on Draenor from the start…

Blizzard should look for a solution IMO.

In a raiding guild with all my friends and my hubby so we won’t be moving our guild has accomplished a lot, But alas I think most others are in the same boat because Draenor is pooping itself right now.

It’s the same situation that classic had occuring all over again (hypocrisy.)

It’s just like you and others’ have said, they demand free transfers, but want other people to use them as they have no intention of leaving.

It’s annoying really, we had thousands of these draenor/kazzak topics by people screaming to be released from these realms then when it’s there they refuse to use it.

At least now we can tell these people to realm transfer or be quiet.

The only true fixes for these realms are forced realm moves and locking them down to prevent new character creation and paid transfers to them.

1 Like

I did not ‘whine’ I suggested that Blizzard introduce a standard solution that has been proven to work in the past - Free Character Migration.

I did not at any point state that I would be moving or wanted to move. There have been players on these forums and in game who have stated they would move if Blizzard offered the service for free.

Of course people like you don’t care about facts and just want to be nasty, the green text seems to do that to some. I know that being supportive to other players and offering viable solutions as a suggestion may seem like something that is beyond some posters but I like to be helpful.

5 Likes

No I am happy on Draenor with my friends. I’ll let the hype die down.

i wouldnt care even if you written in pink

im proving how hypocrutical those thread were since launch - with people posting in them not planing to transfer in first place.

1 Like

Just because you can’t read does not mean I have been hypocritical.

Maybe if the writing was in pink you could comprehend that I have never asked to move nor insinuated that I would move.

2 Likes

Well that’s good, but you can’t go about commenting about queues anymore when you have a free solution there. One which would cost you hunreds+ euros or dollars normally.

Oh I wont be.
Dont worry too much about me lol.

Got my guild and mates here.

I find it bit harsh thing to say. Free transfer can be solution for some, but not everyone. I am lucky enough to be on lower populated server, but i got several friends in Draenor and it has broken my heart this week to see them struggle to be able to even log in. And if they got in, they either disconnected or were able to play short intervals with 5-30 second lag, only to be disconnected again. All this when everyone should be happily leveling in new content. These people, just like many many others in Draenor, have their their guilds, their mythic and/or raiding teams, their old friends and their whole property and wealth they have gathereds after decade of playing. To transfer away, they would have to convince not just their guild but lot of other people to transfer as well (who all have their own networks in the server as well). This is impossible task. There is also, as far as i know, cap for the gold you can have when transfering characters. This can be problem for some as well.

So in my opinion, anyone who is in that situation can freely complain whether they transfer or not. I would do it too, if i would be in their shoes. And i would be much louder about it.

They are meant to be the experts at this. I am a fitness instructor. Whats your point?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.