Can we get FREE migration from Draenor please

I mean it is kind of pathetic that its been 4 days and game is barely playable.
I had to wait in queue today at 1 pm lol

1 Like

Aye I dunno why blizzard didn’t instead of merging servers simply pour players from over filled servers into them

personally i dont care if we get anything from blizzard or not. I had a very smooth launch but then my irl friend is from ragnaros and we got sharded there and I took time off work to play wow. My other friend had to go to work and he couldnt log to the game for the first 3 days. Everyone knows its just a game and its not the biggest tragedy but holy moly this launch is an enormous mess. very poor customer experience

1 Like

I’m on ragnaros and had no problems at all, smoothest launch to date tbh like for alot of us this was a really smooth launchm it wasn’t a mess as such. As simply it proved some servers are far past their capacity.

But yeah draenor silver moon kazzak got slaughtered.

In all honesty the server merging was wasted due to this they shoulda spent the resources getting players from these realms to fill the low pop ones

We are still getting slaughtered. Any open world activity = enormous lag fiesta

That’s great for you and I’m delighted that works for you, but gosh, not everyone can revolve their life around a realm queue timer, it’s not practical.

the bigger point is the capacity doesn’t match the placements in the server, along with what i said previously up above.

There are plenty of servers that aren’t bloated and are not dead. Servers aren’t either over populated or under populated. There is plenty of in between in which you can get the best of both worlds; a lot of people without massive queues.

It’s not all black & white, there’s more choice than rolling on an overcrowded or dead realm, there’s plenty of choices in between, go check wowprogress.

But you know what, Draenor is fairly successful on the PvE department, that combined with a large community is what attracts ppl to this realm.

During LK this stream of ppl started floating into Draenor making it laggy and overcrowded and it hasn’t stopped despite the fact that a lot of ppl me included asked and begged ppl not to move or to reroll on our realm.

It’s not all you new (a fair few years isn’t really long ago is it) “immigrants” who are suffering from large queues, it’s also the old inhabitants who had to see the large limitless numbers of mindless migrating to Draenor who are suffering. With every new expansion it’s the same with the queues yet a lot of ppl miss the lesson that can be taken out of these kind of threads and move to Draenor regardless.

As for the alliances, there was a way larger alliance community on Draenor, most of them moved off the server with a rumor as a reason for doing so, so i heard.

FCM also took place a few years ago, i can’t remember to which realm it was but it wasn’t a tiny realm, large enough for me to consider using it which i might have if it would have included moving my guild.

Tonight i waited 2 hours to get onto Draenor, in the mean while i watched Netflix. I’ve been on Draenor for almost 13years now, i won’t go but be my guest moving off Draenor, i wish you the best of times on an other realm.

Aye tbh I moved to ragnaros :rofl: My friends and guild are on draenor but the server will only get bigger and bigger.

It seems easier to deal with the moving pains now.

pretty much.

maybe, if the F stood for forced?

blizz KNOWS how many accounts there are, they know if they have been played recently or not, and they know what each server can handle.

and remember, we only need to talk about players, not toons, as you can have 50 alts on a server, but you can only play one at a time. if the offline data of offline characters actually effects a servers stability, then, just wtf!

SO, knowing all this information, blizzard could migrate us THEMSELVES and FREE so that we get balanced servers.

THEN, you lock the servers that are full to stop new players going on them. existing players can make new toons however.

Then you make AH, trading, and guilds region wide.

Problem solved.

?

HA! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So you asked for FCM Punyelf, I assume you are going to use it? Or are you going to stay and just hope that all the dumb people leave while you stay on the full server?

If you’re going to give us the usual excuse of “oh my friends…” just don’t answer.

1 Like

transfer first before you sleep please :wave:

I remember how some classic players approached free realm transfers of overloaded realms:

A lot of them only wanted it to happen so the ‘casuals’ would transfer off. And the uptake for the free transfer wasn’t high either from what I read then.

given shes in a Raiding guild… and They havent given free Guild transfers, I’d imagine she realistically cant up and leave. its a Weighing up of values realistically.

Is uptoo 1 week of Disturbance in gameplay Worth why your sat on your server.

this change doesnt realistically help all that much, without guild transfers… and no freedom to the realms u move to it effectively means, if you’re tied to a raiding guild u intend to stay with… ur not getting off that realm

i have several friends that have stated “they’d move if they werent signed up on a Raiding guild”.

could u imagine the impact if raiders started dropping out of the server 1 week from Raid launch?.. so many guilds would die.

its not dumb to stay or leave. Espically when u can transfer to places like stormscale, which are high pop realms, its a simple case of which is the better fix for the Player.

if ur not in a guild, realistically only use a PuG enviroment and more… then moving servers is a good thing for you.

if ur in a guild or have specific ties to the realm and more, then moving server is a bad thing for you.

It can never be forced, they don’t want people to stop playing, they want to give those that want to move the option to do so for free.

Forced moves would harm the player base not help.

FCM is up, it’s great. If enough people who have been asking for this, take it up then it will alleviate the problems on the busy realms.

If you wish to take advantage of the offer then go for it, at no point have I stated that I wish to move off the realm I am on.

What a strange thing to presume.

at this point, if its not forced then the problem will never be fixed :frowning:

people wont stop playing if they moved a whole server to be with another one, ie move all players on one server to another.

we come back to what do servers actually mean anymore.

create a region wide AH, surnames (to be your original server), cross server trade and cross server guilds, then what does it matter about servers at that point.

people will be able to play with their friends, make new ones, be part of a booming economy, complete any in game task they want and not lose their name. its a win win.

letting people choose where they go will just worsen the problems, both for overcrowding/lag/queues on high/full pop servers, and being empty on low pop. we know this cause we can see where people have gone when offered FCM for the last 12~ years.

FCM is just an illusion to make it look like they are offering a fix while they do nothing. the whole server merge thing that was meant to have solved low pop servers seems to have stalled now. will it be completed?