Can we get nerfs hunter/wlock?

Can we get nerfs for surv hunter/wlock aoe? its insane lol they make double the dps that others do.

5 Likes

Why are people so concerned about what DPS others do?

9 Likes

This, I rather time my key then watch a BM hunter do less dps than the tank lmao.

2 Likes

After I get my mythic+ mount. (I don’t play either of them)

1 Like

It’s about time survival gets to shine after being a joke for so long that nobody plays.

8 Likes

The dps other classes do decides your relative value to groups? I mean this should seemingly be obvious to anyone who has spent any time playing the game in group content.

If one class does 5 dps and the other class does 10 dps then nobody want’s to play with the 5 dps class. Same reason nobody wants Warrior tanks, same reason every high M+ key in S1 included a Venthyr Holy Paladin, and the same handful of overpowered specs.

If all you do is pet battles and solo old raids then sure it doesn’t matter, if you want to raid/M+ class balance matters.

6 Likes

How can you say that? Warlocks have been trash since the realease of Shadowlands and now that they can do some aoe dmg you want to nerf them? Great

1 Like

I mean ”aoe” they do more than twice than other dps dmg its redicilous, they need nerf.

2 Likes

Warlocks also have zero burst, it takes alot of time to build up dps, so from a pvp standpoint, it balances against any bursty classes.
And in pve; why even bother balancing? As long as the party gets the job done, everyone should be happy

4 Likes

because some of us play pvp too, currently hunters and afflilocks are completely broken in RBGs

Buff other specs instead. Win win. Hunters and locks are fine.

3 Likes

Aand mdi teams only survhunter/wlocs and 1 any dps xDDD every team got hunter/wlock lol

Nobody. Everyone. Majority. Always. Never. How you people expect to treat you seriously if you’re making up arguments…

2 Likes

No they are not fine lol

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you live in a fantasy world where nobody cares about relative class performance and where people want Warriors tanking their M+ dungeons?

If you’re uninformed then why even reply?

Prot warriors can do +27 keys which is only 1 level less than highest key done. I think I’m better informed than you and I don’t speak for others, unlike you.

2 Likes

You’re informed? There is one Warrior tank in the top 500 runs. One.

First of all, I’ve said they CAN.
Second - I didn’t deny there is lack of balance, I only pointed you out you won’t be treated seriously with “nObOdY” statements. You speak for yourself.

1 Like

Only people with a brain can see that :wink:

1 Like

nerf Mythic+ lol