Can we get nerfs hunter/wlock?

Some aoe? they make twice dmg as everyone else lol thats good balance? XDD

NO please, for the sake of Bobby. Don’t nerf, buff the others. SL is horrible enough… just increase fun and do not decrease it…

3 Likes

What are you banging on about? Nobody wants Warriors tanking in their groups by choice, you can speak to any healer and they will tell you the same thing, you can make your own group you’re inviting any other tank. You act as if I’ve just made this up and it hasn’t been a common talking point for the entire expansion that literally everyone else is in on apart from you?

Great there is one Warrior that has done some runs 2 levels below the top runs, the best M+ Warrior in the world whom is the only Warrior in the top 500 runs.

2 Likes

I’m done with you.

Mdi is about bis-bis-bis so ofc they go with the most broken specs atm.

Check back bfa mdis. Same comps everywhere.

Mdi sucks wait for the great push

You certainly won’t be treated seriously with that random capitalisation. Has your caps lock finger got a twitch or something?

I didn’t know this, but I know the feeling among the people I play with is that warrior tanks are… irrelevant at the moment. We were having a discussion about the relative merits of tanks last night, and we only realised towards the end that we hadn’t even thought to bring up warrior. Being completely forgotten about is even worse than being considered bad, I think.

2 Likes

yea every lock and surv hunter should be happy indeed. but for other specs and classes they should be happy for not getting a spot. i catch your drift.

in pvp every one should be happy atleast the worst specs atleast you can take part in pvp.

Boomkins (unless venthyr) also have 0 burst, combined with 0 dmg :rofl:

EDIT: Forgot too mention… Boomkin venthyr have burst but 0 dmg on AOE :rofl:

The point is, I always played Demo for years, even when it wasn’t good at all. The problem isn’t class X or Y being meta. The problem is players who only want to group with meta. It’s not Blizzards fault that their player base is so excluding when it comes to puging.
When I make groups I never care which classes I invite to the party.
It’s not like you must have a mage/shaman for hero, rouge for cloaking or anything like that. People care too much about keys being pushed. I’m happy even if we’re done ovet time

but it is. meta is way stronger. they are not only doing twice the dmg, they are some times doing 3 times or 4 times as much dmg. this means that if u wipe and are bad at the game and well it becomes way more easy to time the m+ with meta comps…

Meanwhile if u play non meta comp every one can play perfect zero deaths and good routes and bearly beat the timer.

Meta comps 30 deaths and still beats the timer…

This is not players fault!!! this is blizzards fault.

That’s your priority, just because you only care for having it timed doesn’t neglect the fact that there are a lot of bad players out there and if you combine that with playing a sub-par class then you will not time it. Let alone push it.

There’s more than weekly 15 in M+

The problem is not necessarily being worried with their dps but how certain classes behave towards other players not doing the same amount of dps.

Like, some classes really have to work hard to do damage. And as soon as a group wipes, their rota is like gone out the window forever. Overpowered classes who have to push like two buttons to reign the dps meter, don’t understand this and get pretty toxic if you’re not keeping up.

And it really gets frustrating to be one of these hard working classes, that regularly get nerfed, have to learn a completely new rota each expansion and then get sht from Blizzard’s favoured kids in every dungeon…

3 Likes

i want to tell something, my intention from this is not to brag.

BUt to state how bad puging is right now for off meta specs.

I am currently nr 1 bm hunter in EU alliance region. i nearly got 3.2k IO and i get declined for nearly every key i sign to. think of that for a moment. If at current moment i am the best bm hunter for alliance EU and im still not good enough to join low keys such as 20-24 for most players i sign for.

What kind of twisted world is that.

Top 500 runs is an insanely tiny number to take in comparison to how many runs are done and that a lot of them are occupied by the same teams running the same dungeons slightly fasters/slower. Those runs will always be occupied with the top meta specs.

If you instead look at the top 500 tanks, then you’re a bit more onto something, but again, there’s always going to be that one meta spec, or a few, that dominate over the rest. For example you wouldn’t find a whole lot of BDK between S1 of BfA and the current season.

What planet are you from lmao. If you can’t see the issue in what you just said, then I don’t know what to tell you

1 Like

THAT’S LOW???

1 Like

No. Sivaria likes acting as if they are some kind of elite player.
It’s blatant trolling.

1 Like

it is low for me, and players around my io, that is not to say its low for player who cant time a 15 or what ever.

Its worth to add that i play to be a pusher, thats my kind of content, and what im saying here is that i cant push, i dont get invited. meanwhile if i say i am surv i get instant inv.

My point exactly, Why would anyone pug at all if they’re doing keys beyond 20? Shouldn’t you be in a dedicated team at that kind of elevel?