Can we get nerfs hunter/wlock?

The only troll here is you Tah, i only say whats true and what i observe, i got io to back me up. as well as other bm hunters also not having a easy time getting invited.

You are not even into pushing or grp content at all, yet you try to frame me any chanse u got.

Because you act as if you’re better than others because of the content you do.
I take issue with that. I loathe braggers.

1 Like

if i cant use my rank or possition to explain my experience, im not the issue. you are.

Calling a 20-24 Low is blatantly trolling, as 95% of the playerbase doesn’t get to that level. Ever.
Calling a 15 low is mehhhh, since some will agree some won’t. But a 20-24
 Cmon dude, even you have to agree lmao. Even if you push 26-27s that’s barely 2/3 levels higher.

EDIT: Specially since your highest key is a +22

EDIT2: Those +22s are also as MM :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It’s the way you go about it. Have some dignity. Use respectful terms.

You ARE the issue.

i hope you understand that im talking about my experience in this matter. its perfectly fine to get invited to 22-23-24 and higher as my IO, with the right class and spec that it is.

I can just say im surv and i get instant inv kinda. and this is not something i just say. this is something i do as well. both on horde and alliance

Oh why dont u just go surv then, you migh say, sure maybee i do that, but dude i just explained that signing for keys as BM and off meta specs is a nightmare.

Ppl look at me as a bragger even when i stated that i just told my experience, as if if u do abit higher things that whats seen as normal ur not allowed to say any thing in risk of insulting others who missunderstand you, im not the toxic person here.

Pugs tend not to invite certain specs/classes to the groups, just because a person is arms war/feral/afl lock/etc. Why would you cripple your group, when you can take turbo dps’er.

“Boost me plz!!!” That’s the mentality that is the problem with pugs nowadays, regardless if it’s M+ or raiding or whatever

Most of my keys are pugs. I have a few people I play with semi-regularly, but pugging up to 24-25 is quite common. Above that you’re unlikely to get any luck with pugs.

2 Likes

I am sure alot of ppl here agree with your experience in the matter. As I play Fury myself I am not finding invites to keys very easy myself, while I’m playing my class’s optimal spec. And nobody questioned your experience or the fact that your IO can get you invited into those keys with the right spec etc etc.

It’s not about the content you do or want to do, it is blatantly calling 20-24s “low keys” while you are exactly in that range that rubs ppl the wrong way. Might be that English is not your native language (neither is it for me) but the way you stated that just looks extremely elitist and overpowers your previous points enormously :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

why do you spread lies about me?.

My highest is 23 as BM. this hunter is not MM yet. it done some runs but its not my main spec just yet.

that is my bm hunter alliance:

this is my mm hunter horde:

You are correct, my apologies. I just copy pasta’d your name in raider io without thinking about Alliance bieing a thing :rofl:

Tbh surv despite being strong atm is still not enough for people to switch to it, a large majority of hunter are still either MM or BM.

So how big a difference are we talking about here? I’m just curious. 1% , 5% , 10% ? I always just assumed that the difference between best and worst class/specc/talentbuild/itemization/ wouldn’t be higher than that.
I always assumed that it wouldn’t make that much of a difference.
I also haven’t used a dps meter in ages because I’m not intrested in comparing myself to other players. That’s why I don’t PvP.

Can be even worse as well, the bigger u pull the worse it gets

so in % 100–400% more dmg, in some rare cases 500-800% stronger

Ouch, ok I see your point

Even more considering that there are few pulls here and there where MDI warlocks reach close to (if not over, I wasnt watching every run) 300k dps.

Wow, I guess I should stop feeling bad for sucking at killing explosives and start focusing on aoe :grin:

Explosives are not really your job. It’s the healer and melees’ job. As demo you can throw some demonbolt procs into them, as destro maybe a save some conflags for them, but that’s about it. Although sometimes when it’s really hectic on a big pull, I go as far as sending my pet to melee the explosives.

Long gone are the days when speccing into shadowburn and soloing explosives was actually a DPS gain for destro.