Can we get nerfs hunter/wlock?

Start crying… Your face is deformed by acid.

Actually it was demon blood, not acid that made the orcs like that.

Demon blood just sounds like a cooler brand of Acid honestly… Not gonna lie.

TIL acids have brands.

1 Like

Not even kidding… they do xD you get logos and emojies on them even.

I know. I had to Google it.

how about no

After spending most of the expansion in the dumpster of nOn-MeTa classes im happy for surv and destro players to be top dogs and enjoy the spec theyve been playing

Ppl who are asking for nerfs are just getting a raste of their own medicine

Ah yes, you had nothing to point me out so you choose that one and only “wrong” thing :smiley: I’m glad you agree with everything else.

You misunderstand. I noticed the random capitalisation and knew nothing you said would be worth taking seriously, so I didn’t bother reading it :slight_smile:

if you skipped all the posts on the way just to be triggered by capitalisation then it’s your problem :wink:

Not triggered, just recognise childish behaviour when I see it.

Do so without the bragging i would say. Im interested in opinions from all ends of the m+ spectrum. If i wanna know your score or m+ exp it takes literaly two clicks to find out.

My point is that i realy think “i wanna say something people please pay atention, im r1. Thank you” is irelevant because blood dk guardian destro demo and survival are broken as much on 15 as they are on 20+ it just isnt that obvious since you dont pull half the dungeon together.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you, I was using the lack of Warrior representation and popularity to show an example of why class tuning matters, and then that guy decided I was wrong for saying that Warriors are undesired, pointed out that Warriors had done a high key to support hist claim as if that was relevant.

So I just pointed out, that it was a single Warrior in the top 500 runs. Warriors in high runs are rare, and in low runs nobody takes them. Because I said “nobody” he decided to take that in the absolute literal sense and got offended. The reality is though we’ve had the whole expansion where Warrior tanks have been forgotten about for M+, they are the worst overall tank and have been for all of SL, give or take.

1 Like

k nerf all players have 100 health / grey items and do 1 - 2 damage melee and 5 damage done with spells + mounts are could be changed to snail speed 4 mph

cool downs every 4 mins too jk :stuck_out_tongue:

Wich is just as bad in my opinion

Yes, the latest SV and Destro nerfs are a joke because they only affect very big pulls (hello MDI), but don’t really change the overpowered state in M+.

Of course they are. Just buff everything else to their level. I don’t play hunter or lock btw (see Hansdots and Nocdsforthis) but I don’t want to ruin their fun. I’d rather see other specs ALSO flourish.

Please distant yourself from this nerf meta thinking and be more probuffing instead.

I agree it’s bad, but this one is on Blizzard for making such an obvious disbalances, not the players who prefer A over B.
It’s ok when classes AoE differ by 20-30%, but when best and worst differers several or even more times - this is an issue.
Dlock will be pumping dmg whole dungeon long, while smth like boomy will be doing less dps than a healer when out of CDs. No excuses on Blizz side.

On arent you as meta class beat ranged anymore, so sadge…