Can we have more than 1 Bullion per week please

1 Bullion per week is far too low. I need something like 14 of them for gear alone, not counting the tmog and mounts,
Maybe a bit less, depending on luck. That is 3 months and change for just the gear, not counting the mount and the tmog.
TWW will probably be out in around 4 months based on from the time of DF alpha to release. There just is not enough time to get both gear and tmog.

1 Like

you get max 10 bullions per character. Chill out.

Want more - abuse the idea of alts. You get bullions from LFR bosses too.

1 Like

What the hell? How many trinkets and weapons are you going to be using?

2 Likes

It’s because a lot of BiS gear is shared between so many classes and all of them is on the super rare loot table so not only are they extra rare the competition is also really high.
(almost all DPS classes have the same set of bis rings and trinkets, as well as the cloak)

And im telling you 10 is not enough simply buffing it to 2 per week would be enough
(like in SL you got 2 per week)

which would make the gearing much more reasnoable it would allow us to not only get the gear at a much reasnoable rate while also having enough for cosmetics.

There is no need to hold back power gain at the end of a xpack allows us to become stupid powerfull and enjoy it for a while before the full reset in TWW

no. in sl u got 1 per week. for 3 weeks. u got 3 dinars for the entire season. 3 items. now u can buy 5 items. shussh

1 Like

well it still too low, and it makes no sense to keep it low when the game is essentially over

1 Like

no it’s not low.
5 items:
1 weapon
2 trinkets
2 powerful rings.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED BROSKI

the cloak the mount 1 tmog item minimum and one additional trinket for m+
(i don’t have any alts)

thats the job for demon alts :slight_smile:

As I said, I don’t have any alts I don’t play other characters, and I’m not going to level and gear one enough to enter LFR because blizzard is being stingy.

use the free TWW boost?

Also, also - 1 max level alt is useful, consider levelling one :slight_smile:

ilvl is still too low, and I would still need to gear it.

Also, how would an alt be useful more than circumventing blizzards time gatey ness

I denied playing alts until I realized how great of an utility they are, especially for seasonal / event rewards.
IF you have one “demon alt” you could easily get bullions for the cosmetics. gearing is fast - just do it, buy a bunch of cheap boes, some WQ and u will be set for LFR - trust me - u can even do BT TW right now for free high ilvl gear - just do it bro.

oor blizzard can stop being stingy so i dont have to do that

Why one handed weapon are 2 bullion like 2 handed…

i dont like staves… i wanted a onehandedbut it costs 2 bullion -__-

one handed + left handed = 4 bullions

1 staff = 2 bullions

thats stupid

8 Likes

i agree with that one tho fully

You just answered your question which is a “no.” by giving the reason for them saying “no”

Isn’t bullions just a bad luck protection? :smiley:

1 Like

yes it sucks for prot palas, shamans and prot warriors

fury warriors also get the short end of the stick. i mean they did for 4 seasons with the crafting as well

for bullions I think they should not have transmogs and mount on the same currency, but well…
The system is majorly annoying if you like to play more than 1 spec, so you basically better off playing 2 chars of the same class…

3 Likes