Can we have Naxxramas announcement?

Yeah because why raiding Naxxramas when you can raid the much more exciting Molten Core and Onyxia? :wink:

naxx should come out in january unless they change it to fit better with shadowlands patch releases

Right, I did similar calculations and didt fail more then 15 days for BWL and AQ40.
So Naxx should be released between 1.01.2021 and 1.02.2021.

For TBC I can give prediction of release between 15.06.2021 and 1.08.2021.

Oh, I could write a whole book about it. If we listened to them, they’d demand a wipe 2 weeks into Naxx cos they’re bored. Then they’d do MC and Ony that one more time, get bored of that as usual, demand BWL just to get bored of that in a week or two, then repeat the rest of the drill ad infinitum.

It’s 2020, current content is “passé” after just 2 weeks, didn’t you know? Given the chance, these nolives would go through every single damn WoW version in I don’t know, 3 months, and get bored of that.

I wonder if they ever get bored of getting bored. And I wonder if they’ll ever realise that no one really cares and nothing will get rushed.

2 Likes

Not before December/January. Wait or quit.

Yes, the “content drougth” for hc players is intended. Atleast a part of them will buy and try shadowlands, and few pretty mounts. They will not release “new” classic content for atleast 3 months after shadowlands release,no way. It s simply not in their financial interest.

Not like it’ll make a difference anyway.
There’s no reason for Blizzard to release Naxx this early.

If people liked classic anyway, they’d stick to it regardless.
A raid isn’t going to keep them longer either way.

People like classic. People play it, and most of them are just starting to clear AQ weekly. Those people,however, are mostly not active on these forums. So it appears like most of playerbase is already complaining about having nothing to do, while it simply isnt true. It s only the vocal minority here, like most other forums.

2 Likes

Get a grip you pompous elitist fool. How is it the players of a servers fault that the gates aren’t opened as early as possible? Not everyone is playing on a mega server. There are sensible players out there who decided not to all pile on one server and have much smaller amount of players on the server to do the farm as fast as other realms.

Also AQ hasn’t even been out 2 months and plenty of guilds are still progressing and gearing up, you and the rest of the elitist guilds are the MINORITY, remember that buddy. Blizzard aren’t going to release Naxx early that would give them absolutely no benefit especially with Shadowlands being released in October.

I can smell your sweat from here. Have a good day, Cpt Salty.

3 Likes

Just let him be, really - if we didn’t have at least some zoomers whining after every content patch, it just wouldn’t feel Classic anymore.

3 Likes

Like Blizzard would be stupid enough to release content a few months faster than planned. You have any idea how much money they would lose on that?

Quite a lot of people will unsubsribe after having cleared naxx a few times and waiting for tbc, so rushing it just wont happen. i expect a late jan/early feb release.

Blizzard have never released content based on how fast people have cleared it, but on how long its reasonable to drag it out before massive amount of people unsubscribe, why would they change that now?

stop being rude

Lets be real if they released Naxx tomorrow and all the guilds went and tackled Kel’thuzad by the end of next week the forums would have people (probably OP) coming in saying Can we have TBC announcement? like you have to understand that content is supposed to be ran multiple multiple times and including AQ event it wasn’t intended to be opened the first week but as is classic’s style people hoarded all the required materials for weeks/months prior to its release.

If you dont like the pacing of the game then get yourself prepped for Naxx release and then take a break or level an alt but ultimately a forum post on here pleading for a faster content release cycle isnt going to do anything.

3 Likes

Seconding this. Even if I can’t wait for TBC and think it’s better than Vanilla in every way, I still want to get there at a normal pace

Well, no duh.
Though, if I go by my realm’s logs… we only have 1 guild at 1/9 - another at 2/9…
5 at 5/9 - 9 at 6/9 and 1 at 7/9.

The other 120 are 9/9.
So the majority has cleared AQ already.
(Also judging from other realms, they are similar)
But yeah… a new raid is just going to be cleared just as fast and not exactly gonna make people suddenly stick around for longer.
Once you clear that, you’d just end up being like “TBC please” and so on.

Agreed. I started in the bath following utube vids.

You fear a burnout and you ask for an additional motive to play? Not quite sure if you understand what a burnout is. It might be a good opportunity for you and likeminded people to log off for a couple months until said release happens.

2 Likes

dont inflate the situation. classic is only a year old, yet we have 5 of the 6 phases out. it wont be twice classics lifespan alone just for the last phase.

having classic as close to vanilla as possible always made the prediction of a 2 year life span for the release of classic content reasonable. in fact, if im not mistaken, classic phases are being released FASTER than they were in vanilla so just enjoy what classic is.

while there may be much to do in classic once naxx is cleared, why do you wish the “end” of classic’s new content to come sooner rather than later.

i personally say wait till it comes out. i admit i personally have not gone in there, i only do ZG/MC when my times online align with guild runs, but even then gear just doesn’t drop for me. its not about losing the roll, its just not dropping :frowning: rng strikes again. my guild has AQ20 on farm though.

also, lets be honest here. blizzard knew the timeline they were putting out. no doubt, BfA has lost many players. Classic was released during a lull in BfA to keep players subbed, whichever game they played. having players bounce between retail and classic is the best thing blizz would want. as such, naxx will not come out anytime around the release of SL.

There are very plausible rumours from former members of the Nostralius team who have contacts in Blizzard that they intend to release Naxx in early December, before they take their usual Christmas break. This also lines up with the earlier-than-expected release of SL and sets up TBC for a very early Summer release, giving them a nice juicy (beta) announcement for digital Blizzcon. Naxx in February probably is too late for a June release of TBC, especially as that would mean beta starting in March…

Early enough in my eyes, no need to rush through things, SL doesn’t hugely appeal to me, so I’m happy to take my time with Classic. I’d actually prefer 6 months between Naxx and TBC, so I can stop raiding the last 2/3 months and level 1 or 2 alt characters ready for the TBC ranged favoured meta…

1 Like

yea i mean back in 2005 u were all noobs incl me, we needed much more time to organise things and clear a raid. Now u are 2 clicks away from any tips and tricks how to do stuff. u dont need 8 month’s of AQ. with some good brain u can clear it easy and gear up.

i have respect for all of you ppl who are trying to get it done.