Can we make more of a stir for Horde Warmode?

Why are so many silent about this? I love wpvp which is why I joined Defias in the first place due to the almost even 50-50 split but ever since being sharded with Argent Dawn that has completely died. But it seems like everyone is just content with constantly having to shard to other servers or just play with WM off??? Makes absolutely no sense to me, if we make enough of a stir Blizzard will pay attention because obviously right now they don’t give a shoot because they think we don’t give a shoot.

WM should either make you shard with the normal realms too, remove argent dawn from the sharding, or even have RP realms have their own bonus rewards (so horde gets the bonus 30% for example on RP realms since they’re outnumbered). To both be massively outnumbered and get the standard 10% is an absolute joke and everyone really needs to be more vocal about it to get it fixed.

1 Like

The situation needs adressing, whenever i sit with war mode on, i see 4-5 horde players maximum in capital cities, in new zones like Mechagon or Nazjatar even less. Compared to wm off this is just awful. Everyone just avoids turning wm on because they know that the only solution right now to this argent flood problem is changing their realm.

most wpvpers are past giving a shi about bfa.

If classic sucks I guess the fun is over for DB wpvp.

I mean the only WPVP I got in BFA was against some random wanabe hard Argent Dawn guild and thats it?

Blizz have forgotten why people play MMOs.
warmode on non rp servers is just an extended BG where you are matched from the mega server, it means nothing.

People play MMO’s and similar games for making their own story with others.

You can’t do that if you are playing with what essentialy are bots as you never see them again.

1 Like

Blizz clearly don’t care. It’s not like an entire corporation of people have just accidently overlooked this. Vote with your money. That’s what I did. I’m not subbing until it gets fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.