Can we please get a blue reply regarding the issues thousands of people are experiencing on highly populated realms

i believe they Cant fix it thats why they dont respond they just let it slide

HAHAHAHAHAHA unable to offer compensations. Back in the days of CLASSIC we had this kind of things happen and they actually REFUNDED the downtime with couple of DAYS of gametime, I can even find (if payment history still exists) these refunds; I believe Blictivision is earning a LOOOOOOOOOOT LESS now than they did back in the day so they can’t afford any compensations, uh-oh.

1 Like

The silence from blizzard’s end is more baffling than the amount of lag and server disconnections.

They actually earn a lot more now activision is boss, thats due to these practices.

Anyone knows if i can get a refund on the 6 months i put recently? If this crapfest continue i will refund shadowcrap

+1 I totally agree…it is absurd to always post in a silly statement- ‘‘uuu ugaga-ugaga-muuu-muuu , We are sorry for the issues we are investigating them ugaga uuu myuyyyy’’ like …hey , i know it is a game but its a kind of game that is played mostly by grown ups… If you have problems with your bank card and query an issue, do you think it would be acceptable to have no answers but ‘‘ok, we know, hold on’’ or something like that… no…you would go and sue the hell out of the bank…should we that ? should we all get completely pissed of your problems and gather thousands and thousands of players and just go to court for not receiving what we pay for, constantly, for being conned ? with a good lawyer this could be presented as a fraud… we are not your laboratory mouses to test your content to … AND WE CANNOT EVEN GIVE YOUR PRODUCT BACK AND RECEIVE A REFUND… realllyyy ;dddd…where is that… ? no where…i am sure even in the most abandoned teritories of Africa people do not have to deal with absurd like this. Come on guys, get your s***** together and allow us to continue love you forever and ever and enjoy your otherwise very very cool product. <3;))

+1 Draenor

1 Like

3 word and after 16 years and having to go trough this every time

THEY DONT CARE

Draenor - EU, absolutely mad wait times in queue. I’m talking a 2.5 hour wait minimum and I logged in at around 2:30pm.

1 Like

Let’s stage a protest under their HQ with a guillotine and stuff

free transfers from draenor… every toon and my person guild will be going

1 Like

I demanded a refund and I got it… you guys should do the same… unless you do blizzard will know you are hooked and will control you like little minion followers by doing nothing and still taking your money :wink:
I guess it comes down to whether you want to be someones minion or not… if you all backed out and asked for a refund, trust me this would be resolved in a matter of minutes with either free transfers or building the infrastructure.

Yep, just made my refund ticket as well…bloody scammers.

It takes me 1 minute to pick up a quest and 2 minutes to hand it in. So Annoying.

Wait wait … its up to 5 minutes pr quest.

well i was just waiting to finish from work and play some wow lvl up and chill but servers are trash and the bad thing is that this happens EVERY expansion , so i dont know why the cant build better servers (maybe is too expensive for them :rofl:??? maybe its not possible to handle that many log in requests? kappa its 2020 be honest) and the same thing happened yesterday and probably will happen for the rest of the week

and the craziest thing is that its not even a free game , we are wasting money on it

Was playing my idk fifth alt in row on silvermoon because my main realm Kazzak didnt work.
Guess what, Silvermoon down too right now

Either fix it blizzard or give us free transfers to other realms to mitigate this problem, please.
Me and my gf aint gonna pay 300+ euros just to be able to play the game for which we already paid 175+ euro for???

I hope some hackermans will hack Blizzard’s servers and give out mounts/gold/gametime to everyone!!!

anyone was able to request character transfer already due to this sh*t show with server or do we still need to keep this topic going?