Can we please get a blue reply regarding the issues thousands of people are experiencing on highly populated realms

Dear Blizzard,

I’m sure you are aware of the issues thousands, if not hundred of thousands of your players are experiencing. Something has to be done. If it’s already occurring during non-peak hours (like right now 11:25am), how will it be tonight/this weekend?

We need character migration to be opened up for these realms. Or another suitable solution. At the very least we need to be kept in the loop, if only ‘we are working on it’. There has not been a single blue reply in 48 hours on this, yet there are many people here waiting for just that.

Thank you kindly in advance!

Please reply with +1 so we keep this on top.

93 Likes

yep, server problems on a wednesday at 11 in the morning is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Please, provide ANY ANSWER possible Blizzard, at least time estimations, anything, even the “bzzt we’re working on it bzzt”, it feels like we’re COMPLETELY left out while others are able to play the game just fine

1 Like

prior BFA i paid to transfer my characters from alliance slyvanas to horde kazzak to have a better raiding option, FML this was the worst decision ever.
it is a shame that blizzard cant support us player who on a WEDNESDAY took leave from work to play SL but i cant LOG IN!!!
this is rly rly frustrating

1 Like

Since no blues reply to our issues, can you guys please take your time and ping here when Kazzak is playable? Can’t check for it every 5 minutes or so, would greatly appreciate any heads up

Is there still even any customer support on the EU continent? Or do we have to wait for the US to wake up?

So ironic that their contact page states: “Customer Support. We’re available 24/7 to help with game, shop and account issues.”

1 Like

if u see the subforum GM s only reply the topics unrelated to these problems,they dont reply to connection problems,eu customer support is really dead and they dont care,i am at loading screeen after 1 hour of watching the black screeen and now stuck at loading
yesterday i was in queue for 7 hours,wtf is this? ****ing open free migrate blizzard,are you deaf? u are sleeping? what the hell are you doing?
who is the manager ? fire him,just fire him
why none of news sites spread this ?someone should take screen shot from blizzard forums which is full of protest topics and put in all news sites so blizzard do sth

That’s probably a very good point and I guess it would make for a decent story. Any one contacts at game/news channels?

1 Like

Still not working, and also normally there would be ten characters here.
I am logged into kazzak EU, which is where I have chars, if I log other realms i can easily see my toons.

There has not been a single blue reply in 48 hours on this, yet there are many people here waiting for just that.

Without being too cynical but I think this is the thing to expect when you shutter your biggest EU office and they decide to strike regarding that decision - obviously at a time where it’ll hit the most - which is absolutely right now. The guys in France will make the US HR bleed every drop they can for this :slight_smile: we’re the ones that take the hit tho

This is getting really frustrating…

I would migrate off myself, but it will cost a fortune to move all my characters, and I don’t want to end up having to migrate them again if Blizz do offer a free transfer, to be on the same server again as people that cant afford to migrate off!

1 Like

+1 what a sh*itshow

1 Like

The sad thing is that GM ‘Tyrskorn’ who replied the following to the “SO KAZZAK IS DEAD ALREADY LONG BEFORE THE RELEASE” thead yesterday:

There was indeed an issue affecting the Kazzak realm around the time this thread was created, though resolved shortly after. I’ll close this thread here to prevent potential confusion in the future.

Apologies for the disruption and hopefully everyone has had a chance to get up and running in Shadowlands by now!

Was online 3 hours ago, so there are still GM’s looking here, yet there hasn’t been any attempt at communicating with us since his reply.

I mean look at the following, some GM’s are actively closing customer support forum threads regarding these issues, without replying (check his activity):

2 Likes

Communicate with us Blizz… this is stupid… to think your short term bottomline is more important than your longterm bottomline… By alleviating the problems and showing you care you earn a lot more, but in the long run… I guess this concept is too hard for you to grasp…

Meanwhile we finally have a blue reply on this.

I’m baffled that he can’t tell by now that this is a know issue with their tech team by now. It’s been going on for 3-4 days straight and it’s clearly because their infrastructure can’t handle this many players. There is a simple solution, open up free character transfers. There’s even a sticky post for free classic character transfers, where this issue was addressed more quickly (probably due to popular steamers having the issue which is bad for PR).

No idea what the hell is wrong with Kazzak but on god damned Silvermoon I can’t pass that *** gate. “transfer aborted: eating dog sh*t”

1 Like

Well I just got a ticket reply, no surprise there:

Hi there,

Thank you for your ticket regarding issues connecting to the Kazzak realm.

We’re aware of and working on the current issues affecting some realms.

I can definitely understand how frustrating it is not being able to play when a new expansion is just out and we’re working hard to address these problems as quickly as possible.

Please note that we’re unable to offer any individual compensation or transfers at the moment.

Thanks for your patience and understanding for now and hopefully we’ll see some improvements to the situation soon now!

Blue post? Do they even exist anymore? I thought the support forums and tickets were just for decoration purposes given that we never see any actual support activity. Utterly useless.

Blue post??? what a joke