Can we please get HEAVY! Arms Warrior nerfs

They are the most represented specialization across every single bracket of Arena up until 3100+

They literally have every single ability except dispel

Mortal Strike check
Improve MS Check
Low CD Interrupt Check
Low CD Gap Closer which also can root Check
Low CD Gap Closer / Opener Check
Range Stun Check
Undispelable AOE Fear Check
Undispelable 70% Aoe Slow Check
Insane sustain damage Check
Insane Spike damage Check
Insane Burst damage Check
Passive mitigation Check
Active mitigation Check
Best utility spell in the history of the game (intervene) Check
AOE Health increase spell check
Spell Reflect Check
Ability to dispel immunities Check
Burst CD that breaks Roots on a 1.5m cd Check
Only class with all 4 covenant viable Check

Joke

Iā€™ve seen Execute proc doing 30-40k
Iā€™ve seen CHARGE!! doing 15-20k
Iā€™ve seen Mortal Strike doing 15-20k
Iā€™ve seen overpowered doing 10-15k

They are the most Overpowered, Broken and Braindead class in the history of wow. They make bfa s4 destro seem underpowered and give a 5.4 Stamped Hunter a run for the money with how faceroll it is, and that spell used to 1 shot people.

20 Likes

But you are DH.

14 Likes

They are Not s tier in 2s and you play dh 2 Button rote is hard i know ask anooraaz

7 Likes

iā€™d love to see warrior nerfed to uh dk level

3 Likes

He is posting from a level 55 DH.
So maybe stop with the standard ā€œbut your class does X!ā€ answer and just agree that Arms Warrior needs a couple of nerfs.

11 Likes

Yes arms could have couple nerfs, and then there comes new spec what ppl wants to get nerfed. Endless cycle that will never end.

1 Like

If they are so OP why isnt pvp leaderboards flooded with arms warriors?

1 Like

It literally is.

13 Likes

I hope this is a troll?

• 12.9% of the specs in 3v3 with disc coming in after with 7.4%
  • 11.2% of the specs in 2v2 with rdruid coming in 2nd with 8.9%

Highest percentage of specs above 2.2k with the second spec being way lower. In wow we have what - 36 specs? So we would want to see every spec being about 2.7% of the players (maybe removing tanks etc). Right now warriors take up the spot for more than 4 specs.

There will always be people whining, right now almost everyone can agree that warriors are in such a strong spot that they need to be nerfed.

1 Like

Could you post a link to those stats? I was just looking in pvp leaderboards and didnt se an overrepresented numbers of warriors. I would like to see the link since I dont know where to find a site that give a good summery.

https://www.arenamate.net/representation-charts

2 Likes

Murderers will never stop murdering so no point locking them up because there will always come another murderer. Great logic. Never fix problems because other problems will always show up. Youā€™re secretly in the pvp team arenā€™t you? :smiley:

1 Like

I think everyone in here wishes to be in pvp team :sweat_smile:

they areā€¦

10 chars

You mean like murder it?

Warriors have always been braindead Class for simple minded. Game has to cater everyone. Without heals they arenā€™t really that amazing. War gameplay is extremely predictable.

1 Like

Yea that would be great

1 Like

I bet you play rmp or jungle

Ofc I do are you stupid? I should play with comp where every CC from my partners are on DR because we share same type of CC? You play with WW or DK, possibly with braindead Mist as a healer. If you think Shadowlands PvP is good damn dude. We all want MoP etc. back. Skill mattered. Now it doesnt. Only teamplay matters with right comp.

All of these, besides the MS one, are entirely because of conq banner being what it is. Youā€™ll never ever see these hits from the other covenants.