Can we PLEASE get RDF NOW!?

It is you who is arguing, I gave you fact. You can cry and deny as long as you want. RDF = cancer.
I don’t even want to know how your casual logic came to conclusion that rdf has something to deal with decreasing population.
Again, no one asked your opinion, accept the facts silently and don’t answer. It is the best what you can do

Lmao, you genuinely think “RDF ruined wow” is factual.

Dear lord, you have no critical thinking capability whatsoever do you?

T’was you who said “RDF killed WoW”, if that’s not done by decreasing population I don’t know how you kill an MMO.

I’ll keep asking for your facts till you lay 'em out for me and there isn’t a damned thing you can do to stop me.

6 Likes

I already asked you to stop embarrassing yourself and not to answer if you aren’t ready to accept that RDF shouldn’t be implemented till Cata classic replaces WotLK

Nah no RDF in cata … I want to see yall losers cry and have nothing else to blame but yourself and that garbage xpac xD

2 Likes

Yes, you are giving your vote for something as if you are playing but you don’t play.

So you are ruining the experience of others community for the pleasure ?

Exactly again the Classic player example.

2 Likes

How I am ruining your experience again? If you are casual or don’t have enough time - go retail or don’t play mmo at all.

So only your experience is the one that’s worth it?

1 Like

As long as you aren’t answering my question I’ll keep asking.

In your own words, explain how RDF is the death of classic, a game you don’t even want to play?

1 Like

We’ve already covered this.

Why not? DK bots queue as DPS, get matched with a random tank and healer, get carried though the dungeon, get emblems, buy items for emblems, sell items for gold, sell gold for real money.
Once you get a dungeon with 3 DK bots you won’t even be able to votekick them.

Join a BG and tell me how you feel like the bot DKs play and imagine how they’d do in a random dungeon.

They’d be walking into walls 95% of the time lmao.

It’s a stupid take and you should feel bad for it.

Cool argument, but there are multiple issues with this theory.

1. Its quite an effort to program/optimize bots for every dungeon.
  2. Different than battlegrounds, if the dungeon is not finished or takes too long, it was a waste of time.
  3. If too many bots would queue for heroics and get matched, the dungeons will take a long to finish and it would not be worth the time. The more people use bots in dungeons, the less efficient each bot becomes.
  4. Spamming normal heroics doesnt provide more gold, than many other farm options.
  5. The risk of getting reported regularly is significantly higher.
  6. There is a good chance to get kicked and it was a waste of time, plus getting deserter debuff downtime.

Overall bots for random dungeons are unlikely, because its barely worth if everything works perfectly and there are many factors, that will regularly cause problems and lead to lower efficiency.

5 Likes

What about healer bots ? I have seen some in BGs, following one target like dummies spamming shock+flash whole bg …

You get only 1 per dungeon
Dungeons are completely braindead, there is no risk of sudden death like in PvP
Healers are harder to replace, noone wants to kick heal and sit 20min in que again

The only issue would be gearing or something, but pala is both braindead to lvl up and to play and is top healer, bot would be just following tank and spamming holy lights …

LVL 53 can’t enter HFR as far as I remember, I wrote I was lvl 58.

The momem RDF would be retail like automated chances of making group manually will become none existant, except for content like HC+ And not everyone in guild would like to level 5th character, even from lvl 53, where I left my warlock in TBC.

With RDF comes another “culture” if you will, when most impatient rushers are eager to kick or quit if they dislike anything about the group, because the system guarantees you to find a replacement or a new group in just several clicks. Any communication, besides negative one dies out and especially adding each other to friend lists, at least by the character in the end of the run as everybody in crossrealm group will most likely never meet again.

While having 1 healer bot might work in theory, if something does not work once, the bot will be kicked. If it works perfectly, the downsides for other players is minimal. However, the problem of gold income remains. The only things worth grinding dungeons for (gold wise) is the frozen orb (20% chance) and the badges (to buy gems or frozen orbs). With 3-4 dungeons per hour, thats like 2 frozen orbs, so about 100g each hour, plus the raw gold drops. I dont think this would be worth, taking the risks into account.

That’s a cool pro-bot argument, but there are multiple issues with it.

1. Bots don’t need to be optimized. Optimizations is something players do. Just make them follow the tank and kill any mobs in range.
  2. Following from the above - any time that a bot is not making money is a waste of time. It doesn’t really matter how little money it makes, as long as it does. There are level 80 bots farming Maraudon for gold right now, which would be a waste of time for a player, but not for a bot.
  3. As long as there are any tanks and healers in a dungeon that’s efficient enough for a bot. Let’s not kid ourselves, in wrath dungeons are so easy that a tank and healer can 2-man them, even if a few naked DK bots keep pulling extra mobs.
  4. Neither does fishing in low level zones, but bots still do that.
  5. Blizzard doesn’t ban bots anymore, so even if they get reported 5 times per minute they won’t get banned.
  6. Only if there’s not enough bots in the queue. Once you can get 3 bots into each party regularly they can’t get votekicked anymore.

Consistent gold per hour is the most important thing about gold generating bots. Otherwise they could as well kill boars in Elwynn forest. If the gold income is too low or inconsistent, its not worth running it or better to choose another spot to get more gold. If it was worth their time to run endgame dungeons with full groups, bots would already run these in bot groups. Seeing that they dont, it indicates its not worth their time or too complicated to make it work.

Lets say, hypothetically, there was RDF and every group would consist of 3 or more bots. If Blizzard would not willing to do anything about it, this game is done for either way. It would be wrong to blame RDF for Blizzards inaction and inability regarding bots.

3 Likes

How is this any different from now?

1 Like

Dude, stop, bots exists to make as much gold as possible with as little human intervention as possible which means as few breakable parts as possible.

Just the fact that they’d have to cooperate with human beings make it entirely not feasible to do what you think they’re doing. It’s just not possible.

2 Likes

If killing boars in Elwynn Forest was enough to at least earn their sub, yeah they could.