Can we please have non-binary gender option?

I believe that native english speakers sometimes refer to it as “How’s your father?”

Second time I hear this word. I feel like I am in the 70s.

it’ll never happen and yes it’s 2021, games should focus on useless crap instead of making game better in 2021? xd

People who are trans and none binary are not insane at all please get educated and stop with petty insults .

1 Like

Member when people with delusions didn’t get a platform? I member

1 Like

Remember you spreading your anti lqbt+ in every thread i remember .

2 Likes

Where exactly? Really curious what someone like you thinks is “anti”.

Probably an opinion you can’t handle.:clown_face::sob:

1 Like

Pfff you again?
So according to your “views” everyone with common sense, and the hundreds and thousands of scientists/biologists who worked over for God knows how many decades are all narrowminded and filled with hate.
Facts = 2 genders, rest are fantasy.

Oh and curb your snowflakish trollish replies please, nobody likes and needs them.

Edit: As far as I can see you literally degrading every other person if they have a different opinion than yours, this proves that you are the most toxic person right here. Thank you for highlighting yourself, it’s always better to report and ignore such sad trolls like yourself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly what i said:

What Is a Delusion?

Delusions are defined as fixed, false beliefs that conflict with reality. Despite contrary evidence, a person in a delusional state can’t let go of these convictions.

I am beginning to gain an appreciation for you, you are so loud with your… views… whilst posting from a male blood elf…

I enjoy oddities :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ah the usual insults from you didnt expect anything less because you can not handle an adult debate or handle people defying you over your hate .

Unless you are posting under a new char i do not know you sorry :slight_smile:

Take your own advice thanks and take your insults elsewhere .

Me toxic for defending LQBT+ agiasnt narrowminded bigots like you i gladly be toxic if it means people like you get educated that bieng LBQT+ IS NORMAL .

1 Like

Science supports that there are 2 sexes. Not genders. Most scientists however agree that gender is more of a social construct as of right now. Emphasis on right now given advances in the brain sector can change this from today to tomorrow. Same reason why trans has received so much advancements from a legal PoV because of the scientific knowledge having changed.

2 Likes

And i am surprised at you for liking a person who is blatant anti LQBT+ .

1 Like

A common failure in the city guard’s spoken final exam.

1 Like

It really feels good to know majority of people around like you mate! thanx alot!

1 Like

So…. no proof or argument? Just what i expected from you. Pathetic :clown_face:

2 Likes

I’m only one thing here, it’s called anti-troll.
Stop projecting this to some community, you are literally here to insult random people.
How a life can be that sad srsly?

3 Likes

no one likes bots

You know full well linking other threads is against forum rules so i can not do it .
Keep spamming the clown faces shows how toxic you are :slight_smile:

Really could have fooled me with how you spoke about none binary .

You are doing the same to me and others insulting none binary hypocrit much ?

You tell me .

You are using straw man to misgender me, which is why you keep using the term despite me bringing it up with you. Just like you keep misgendering me in other posts relating to me.

They will not, and have not in past tickets.

I will not. I already pointed those out earlier in the thread. So, how long you wait on that is up to your reading.

Perhaps, but people that wanted to play the implementation of mechagnomes we got is probably less than those interested in non-binary features for characters. :slight_smile:

Should probably fix your heteronormative views, thanks.

You’re rude for targetting and harassing me specifically, along with throwing it in there what I ‘feel’ when I’m typing among other things. You’re the one that set the whole thing up of it’s entirely up to whoever is responding to dictate what the person is feeling/meant in the first place. This is on you.

Yes I did, I didn’t just link the articles I elaborated further but you instead ignored that. So again you’re bad faith posting at me and harassing me telling me to answer something I’ve already answered.

Yes they were.

Sorry, you’re quite a few years off the science and are now quoting old psuedo science. There are more than 2 genders. More than 2 sex’s. Science has backed that up!

You’re the one that does that, and you did it again.

1 Like