Can we please have non-binary gender option?

No its the rules like i linked he is spreading hate speech about me and others simple as that .

" Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to any aspect of sexual/romantic orientation or gender identity/expression (male, female, trans-gender, bi-gender, pangender, genderfluid, agender or any non-binary identity not listed) pertaining to themselves or other players

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be temporarily banned from the forums
  • Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums"

Read and stop acting the obtuse child .

The hate is coming only from you but ok, just play your martyr part if it pleases you idc at this point. You literally makes no sense.

Sure, somewhere between 2-345.

1. You mis gendered me
  2. You are spreading hate about trans and none binary people
    3)You keep accusing me of being a troll .You are insulting my sexuality which is agaisnt forums rules that simple .

If you hate trans and gay and none binary keep it to yourself .

So you cant. Gotcha.

no respect for trolls

Just check back his forum history, he does this everytime. The most toxic person I ever met on this WoW eu forum so far.
Can’t handle any kind of communication.

2 Likes

you play victim enough, let it go jack

Already did, gotcha. 147 152 174

She and i am flagging you for harrasement now

Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to any aspect of sexual/romantic orientation or gender identity/expression (male, female, trans-gender, bi-gender, pangender, genderfluid, agender or any non-binary identity not listed) pertaining to themselves or other players

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be temporarily banned from the forums
  • Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums

Now you are just misgendering for the sake of it, she clearly stated she is a she :woman_shrugging:

Hes not spreading hate, you just can’t handle any other opinion. Hide yourself behind the tos like a good coward.

Still, not surprising though. We are talking about someone who gave themselves a “special” title. Lmao

Really when it is you with your anti lqbt hate speech i find you vile and disgusting .

Their constant “I wubble dubble woo” “I wubble dubble woo more” style dialogue certainly does not give a just regular friends vibe, but admittedly I may be misreading that (they have terribly written dialogue either way) and they’re not technically declared gay by the game. But then most these things aren’t outright declared.

2 Likes

I strongly believe that no respect is not because you think im a troll, its because you really feel uncomfortable and hate what i stand for. Anyway wont argue with you anymore on this, have a good day

What title have i given myself ? all you have done in this thread is insult me and offered nothing like usual apart from your hate of gay people .

I am not saying you are, I am saying you were coming off as frustrated, angry or annoyed with that aggressive tone you used. Because that’s how you presented yourself, it doesn’t matter how you personally feel you presented yourself cause it’s not in line with how you actually came off.

yeah, context matters. I agree, and the context in that area is that you came off as aggressive, threatening even to a small degree. Again, how you perceive your behavior doesn’t really matter, what matters is how the world perceives the behavior you are showing.

Right now for example, I am putting myself out here in this thread with a now agitated tone, but just cause that’s how I show myself doesn’t mean that’s how YOU see me. You came off as aggressive, borderline angry with that comment. How you intended for it to come off now does not matter.

I’m not sure how being intentionally deceitful during a convo is any advantage to you but sure. You do you I guess?

So you agree.

Saying you did doesn’t mean you actually did. I asked for a specific example, which you didn’t provide, ergo I’m assuming you can’t at this point. Heaven forbids you’re actually perceived as lazy.

So quote yourself and show me.

Yea I’m actually starting to think some people really need to be ignored just like the crazy guy in town.

I’m literally laughing my buttocks off right now, this can’t be real :DDDDDDDD
You know at least you proved me righ all along… damn this was something else :DDDDD

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the Karen of the WoW EU forums! This is official!

2 Likes

Calling me a coward and mis gender me okay shows you lack any backbone at all .
You and your 2 friends can leave your anti lqbt hate speech off the forums .