Can we please have non-binary gender option?

can we have seperate servers for left and right leaning people? right leaning will remove all cencorship and the silence “feature”

3 Likes

I understand, but that could apply to a character like Abby because is a character who has a backstory and dialogues where it can be appreciated that is non-binary. But WOW player characters have nothing defined except their body appearance, for any player characters the only thing you can say about them is what they look like, because, like many player characters with customizations, they are blank characters with no dialogue and no backstory, they have no personality traits. So, if we accept that sexual aspect and gender are two different things there is no point in having a non-binary gender option because there is actually no gender option, there is no personality options, the only option is how the character’s body looks like.

1 Like

Can we just back on time where political correct didn’t existed?

16 Likes

The LGBT community does get upset when they are contradicted. :slight_smile:

We have studies aplenty showing both, and I believe that that’s because we have both types of people, and sorting the mentally ill from the genetically affected is extremely, extremely difficult because we haven’t found any direct biological markers.

Obviously we can find commonalities in brain patterns. That much has been shown; but that’s not really surprising, it’s where we process our feelings.

But we haven’t found a “gay gene”. We still don’t know. If we did know there’d be no reason to test people.

2 Likes

I don’t believe anywhere in any quest is the character’s gender being displayed it’s always “Adventurer, Champion, Maw-walker,…” so just make a character which suits you and ignore the literal 2 second choice of clicking either male or female and move on knowing it’s a non-binary character?

carefull there buddy, scientific facts are hate speech

15 Likes

Tells me you’re not part of it, and therefore have no experience on the subject. :slight_smile: Shocker!

You’re probably not even aware the differences in which would make them considered mentally ill and why mentally ill in those cases has no bearing in regards to gender identity and just how their views end up causing disruption in their own life.

So, since you actually don’t know what you’re talking about and are just spouting alt-right conspiracy theories maybe stop while you’re ahead.

1 Like

You don’t need to be personally affected to be part of the movement for their rights.

I do fight for their rights; I am liberal. They can do whatever the Hell they want, but I would counsel them to make sure they understand what they’re doing. I’m going to bet you haven’t heard much about the post-op suicide pandemic. You have political blinders on.

More politics.

4 Likes

I add that those words are gender-neutral in English but in other languages like Spanish they are not, there is a female and male version of the word, in all those cases Blizzard changes the word to use one that is also gender-neutral in Spanish, and for example, the Spanish translation of Adventurer and Champion is never used if the dialogue is dubbed, in all those case they always go for the word Adalid, a synonym of champion, up the point that is has become a meme because we are always “Adalid”. But I am sure their intention is just to avoid requiring the voice actors dub two versions of every line.

It means psychological difficulty.

4 Likes

You do need to be part of it when you start talking about what they feel - which you have been doing.

Clearly not, since you’re trying to deny quite a few things in regards to it. Feels more like the type to act like you are but stifle them at the same time.

Bet you haven’t heard about the difference between that, pre-op, and all the various other things that contribute to that including people like you?

and of course again you refer to it all as ‘politics’ or ‘political’. So yeah, definitely alt-right.

2 Likes

Biologically, there’s 2 genders only.

It’s literally in the school anatomy books, there’s no need to overcomplicate things.

Identify yourself as whatever you want, but accept some natural facts at least.

17 Likes

They even came to WoW :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

People in this thread acting like they’ve never seen a person who left them confused in how they express their gender. Non-binary exists because our current understanding of gender is insufficient to explain how some people just… are. It’s not just man or woman. There are multiple cultures that have had a 3rd or 4th gender. The Greeks treated men who are in touch with their feminine side as supreme and it was kind of a different gender, it had a word for it. I forgot it, it wasn’t androgynous, though. That’s a new one. Androgynous people were kind of a 3rd gender for a while, but that fell out of fashion, because NB isn’t exactly “man and woman at the same time”.

You have all seen people who left you confused about their gender. Don’t act like you haven’t. At this point, it’s an issue of whether their expression should be accommodated in culture. And for the side that claims to be all about “freedom of expression” to say it shouldn’t is quite hypocritical.

I guess we’re talking to people who still haven’t understood that “objective reality” is a function of our language. There’s no such thing as “male” and “female” in nature. They only exist because we were there to observe them and assign them these words. That’s what The Bible means when it says “In the beginning was the word” and when it talks about how God created everything, it talks about how all existence is a function of our language… but to expect more right-leaning types to understand religion would be quite silly.

1 Like

People believe that earth is flat so… Idk if they will accept that.

3 Likes

But your character is gender neutral, if you imagine it because your gender comes from your own perception of yourself. So if you are gender neutral, than you are gender neutral. You can’t expect the NPCs to always see your gender neutrality, because that would be silly. It’s not like people in real life do that. Some are bigoted, some just don’t care. Embrace the realism. Anduin doesn’t care what are you identifying yourself as and calls you a hero. Think how much that means, you, as a non-binary can be the hero of azeroth, treated as equal, no questions asked!

They wont, instead they will report you for spitting out scientific facts.
Crying out for acceptance yet they can’t accept basic biology. 2021 gentlemen.

7 Likes

Biologically there are 2 sexes, male and female. In natural world genders dont exist, its human made up nonsense.

10 Likes

unfortunately most do not

4 Likes

No it does not please take your views else were and stop being so narrowminded and filled with hate .

You again how surprising spewing your lies and hate all over the place as usual .