Can we please have non-binary gender option?

Me think it be a bit lazy one, runnin’ in da shadow of de pride thread dat got locked earlier. Dat one had more effort in it.

1 Like

deleted post

1 Like

Gender identity is one of the ‘‘IN MOVEMENTS’’ of 21st century.Dont u see all these movements are fashion these days. ‘’ oh its cool to be BI,and BI community is getting the most followers on instagram,i decided from now on i am BI too’’ …same goes for every other movement.

People are clearly deluded so much,they dont realize there’s 2 genders only.

You are what you were born with. Either .!. or (.) and that is simple biology.

Why most lesbians behave like tomboys and why most gays behave like females?Because of DNA disorder,and that’s not an insult,that’s the PROVEN fact and reality.

Just because you call yourself an alien,that doesn’t make you one.

People are whatever is getting the most attention on social media at the moment,sadly.

7 Likes

Who is “they”?

People have been linking genetic composition to gender identity for eons. Ie XY is male means “social expectations “. Let’s not pretend people linking XXY to a certain feeling or social identity is the first example of people taking the scientific and mapping it arbitrarily to social features.

I mean what precisely do the physical characteristics and biological capacities afforded by the XY chromosome disposition have to do with wearing suit pants or short hair? Nothing. Yet for many in the western world, these two are heavily conflated from the word go.

XXY people etc are simply joining in on the trend of assigning social means to biological status that normative culture has been doing.

The real question is why do we assign strong identity markers based upon the composition of this chromosome pair? I mean we have a good many chromosomes and allele variations that give various reality to many a difference in us biologically such as our height, eye colour, tolerances of certain substances, metabolism etc and yet we form a strong identity culture around pair 23 for some weird reason.

That’s the real question. Is it because the differences are obvious? Maybe. Point is it’s not “people with genetic disorders” who make their chromosomes a form of social identity, this practice began way way way way before that.

Even if you are non-binary you are still born as a male or female. In real life a random shop keep will still call you sir or madam. You surely cannot expect deathwing to care about your gender. The characters might not recognize your gender, but as far as I know it’s a natural reaction. Inclusion is something that only your friends owe you. Nothing stops the player character from being non-binary in the game and identifying as such.

1 Like

so you are telling me he has neither down there? how does that work with the bathroom stuff?

1 Like

You do irritate me, ngl.

No.

#4-years-old

Hmmmm… right. I’m trying to make sense of how I’m denying the existence of gay people when I have just told you I personally know one.

You must believe I have imaginary friends.

The way you argue is so typical of that community, and it is unbelievably toxic. The hate is about to become reciprocal.

1 Like

I am very happy to see that .

That is the scary thing about that kind of subject. Even the most low effort junkpost will be be on fire.
I really feel bad for any members of the alphabet communities who get misrepresented by such controversy artists. Such topics only serve to increase negative opinions and make more formerly tolerant people primed to explode at the mention of the subject.

What do you mean hate and lies? Factually you are either male or female. LGBT community constantly says that gender is a social construct, as in girls only liking dolls and boys liking cars, which is why they feel they dont belong if they are different. However, in natural world we dont have proof of gender norms existing between other animals, other than humans.

Thats what i meant by human made up nonsence, as long as you fulfill your biological role, you should be able to act however you like, regardless of others expectations. For example girls playing games should be totally normal, or boys playing with dolls, man being in kitchen and so on.

Instead of adding more and more non-binary options, maybe we should instead break the existing gender norms, so that everyone can do what they like and be normal, as long as they dont disobey biological norms (Male going to woman toilets and stuff like that).

Funny enough, in my language sex and gender is same word, and only recently they created a new definition “social” gender. Our language is also one of oldest in Europe.

If it creates violence or makes people feel like they dont belong then yes, it is bad.

Yes.

You already can.
Our characters have a sex. Which is male or female.
The gender can be anything you want it to be. Have fun!

4 Likes

That’s nice, didn’t ask.

Yes. :3

Yes, you know one and you’re still trying to deny scientificial data and studies to say what they ‘are’ or ‘feel’ and that they essentially choose to be the way they are.

Plus, you do that which you’re insulting your friend more with. I do hope your friend eventually gets out of the abusive relationship with you.

Also I’ll throw in your little

again to show that you disprove yourself a lot.

Exactly, and how many people do you think do full genetic and DNA tests before they determine their identity? How many have done chromosome tests just to make sure they are a man?

This isn’t about biology, mate. This is about people controlling your expression. We wouldn’t have a problem if “being a man” didn’t determine how one should act in society.

I personally think the end game of all this non-binary, infinite genders thing is to completely destroy gender roles. Then, a man can wear cute dresses and eye-liner, some fake eye-lashes, and still be “A REAL MAN”, and there won’t be a need for all the extra genders because genders won’t exist.

The genders are merely a function of society and the roles imposed on us. In Bulgaria, we do not have a male word for “nurse” because we simply do not like men being nurses. There are a few and it’s a bit weird, because the natural way addressing him is calling him a “sister”. It’s weird. The more we destroy these imposed roles, the more free an individual can be, and therefore the freer all of society will be.

And by the way, when people say “I’m non-binary” and people retort with “non-binary doesn’t exist”, you kind of admit there’s only 2 acceptable ways for people in society to act, and only 1 of those applies to you. So in many ways, everyone is admitting their identity isn’t real, but invented by society and they just want to act in a way that doesn’t provoke society’s ire.

Oh and PS: When I was a child, I was the definition of androgyny. Every time I went to a new school or met new friends, they would HAVE TO ask me what if I was a boy or a girl. And they always just went with what I told them… Because that’s how it works out in real life. Thank god I didn’t have Ben Shapiro around then, he would’ve asked to see my chromosome test.

2 Likes

Yes it is really that simple, yet the attention starved ones needs to stir things up :wink:

You cannot, and since you don’t know what non-binary is here’s a helpful link! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-binary_gender

Gender identity has been an issue for eons, you’re not mistaken.

And things like societal normal changes every day.

My point is, most transgender people are trying to prove that gender identity is backed up by science, because certain genetic disorders exist.

How many transgender folks have a genetic disorder? Very few.

I would accept genetic disorder as a cause of gender identity confusion IF it was the case for the vast majority of transgender people.

Until then, I consider it unrelated.

2 Likes

I think the issue for me is expecting any form of science or empirical observation to determine whether gender identity exists. It’s a social phenomenon, and actually crafted in experiential terms. Looking to science to deny or confirm it’s existence is a fools errand IMO. It doesn’t matter, we recognise it as a concept because we choose to because it’s useful to.

This is like looking for a logic gene in the brain. It’s not there. Yet we use the system because it’s useful to help us describe things and format out perceptions clearly.

Oh no - that’s the best part!

They simultaneously say that people’s personalities and preferences is all biologically determined and cannot be denied, and therefore you are hateful if you think it comes from their up-bringing - and that the personality differences observed in boys and girls is not biological at all, and you are hateful if you expect their preferences conform to expectations.

Like I said, the LGBT community gets upset a lot.

The only winning move is to not play, and the way to not play is to just leave people alone and let them do what they wanna do. When it comes to your children, simply drive your kid through both aisles and notice when it gets excited and buy that.

1 Like

Funny how much heteronormative people have to push into things that they have no understanding of and are in no way involved in to try to ‘set the record straight’ on science that they didn’t even study themselves and did no research on and continue to push the transphobic phony science that Shapiro tries to use in every debate until he gets laughed out of the room because he has no understanding of it.

It’s just like trying to get Non-RPers with too thick of skulls to understand what RP is and they’ll just go “Well I am playing an MMORPG therefore I am roleplaying…”

I agree to a certain extent, genetic testing has not been done in bulk on transgender people, but it’s safe to assume most of them are very much XX or XY and there’s no genetic modification.

Genetic disorders come with a wide range of symptoms that are clearly visible and in many cases, severe.

Sure, some can go to adulthood and not know about their differences but, in most cases, having a genetic disorder comes with actual, tangible physical symptoms.

2 Likes