Can we please nerf guardian druids?

There are no personal insults that go beyond the game. You are factually a trash tier player.

You’re going to be swimming in your sewer water all season on your S tier class again and have 1 less excuse for it. It’s going to be marvellous.

We will se if it’s enough after wednesday. the dh nerfs were good though.

it is actually stunning how much of an inflated ego you can get from thinking youre above everyone else because of your 4 rating digits in this game. what a sad creature you are

1 Like

His rating means literally zero if you know what I mean, russian boosters are absolutely enjoying him and have replaced putin portraits in their bedrooms with Lockfromwish character’s pictures. He is regarded as a “generous spending customer”, and is probably contributing more to Russia’s economy then gas revenues. Absolutely mad guy. Deserves all our respect and credit, everyone should bow before the pvp rating numbers that are standing proudly on his character profile.

We are talking about arena content. The value of your words depends on how good you are at arenas, it’s a simple fact.

Aren’t you the guy that said your solo shuffle prepatch rating was an accurate reflection of your skill, lol?

Aw buddy, don’t be salty that I achieve more in the first 2 hours of a season than you have in your life.

Then why do you go about all these shady sites saying: Money is temporary, rating is forever before swiping like a maniac?

Listen, if you want me to stop terrorizing you, chill out of the pvp forums for 2 weeks at least, and stop ever talking about your rating. Otherwise, the beatings will continue.

Read patch notes- they are dead starting 13 Dec

Don’t worry bro there will be something else for you to be getting 1v2’d by when the season kicks off. I look forward to your next thread full of tears x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.