Can we talk about DH

It’s litterly showed by trenecatate…

16:40

Mby its due the faster globals, but its simply not counterable by relentless if the dh haves brain to use.

It is indeed interesting, I logged in and checked it and the duration was the same 2.5 seconds with 100% haste. Now either this video is out of date (4months old) and they changed it or there is some addon issue on my side that isn’t fixed with 8.2, either way I said what I tried so idk.
Now I even tried with the ingame stopwatch and with 70%+ haste the duration of MR is still above 2 seconds (doesnt count tenth of a second).

This will be the solution, would explain why I still see 2.5 seconds every time I try it :slight_smile:
As I said sure, there are times when you can’t do sh1t by yourself against it, but most of the time it’s very obvious the dh will burn you as it has a very low range.
Edit: thanks for the video.

You think it’s meant to be balanced?

There are extremely easy ways to balance this game, but Blizzard choose not to, think about that.

inb4 kelduril starts complaining about dhs and why they need buffs/heal talent

2 Likes

Lmfao what idiot needs a guide to play dh

1 Like

WEll if you like it or not, but to play at top level, you allways need to master a class, even as dh there are things to master :wink:

Well, im not talking s*it, it was just wrong remindet, but still true overall.

The thing is, ofc its obvious when hes burning at some point, but as mate i dont allways have things to stop it, since its every 30 seconds and also with imprison possible to get a 100% mb off.

A class with so much dmg and mobility + so much defensive to rotate through shouldn’t also have a thing like manaburn…

Dh doesn’t need a nerf it needs an exorist.

4 Likes

But arrent they the exorcist class, you know demon Hunter.

That’s outright false, though. Maybe they take less damage because Versatility is our best stat, but apart from that we have no passive DR outside armor.

This forum has been complaining about DHs for almost a year, even though the statistics show that they were never OP. If you take away Blade Dance then you make it the worst melee because we’ll get blown up. If you wake away mana burn then we can’t kill a healer who’s half decent until dampening gets to 70% ( by which point your own healer will be long dead due to other classes having actual kill windows ).

You’re complaining to complain. Look at the ladders. If DH was broken it would be overrepresented. It is not.

And don’t give me that crap about people not wanting to play le dumbed down class, if that was true:

1. No one would have played WoW post MoP and definitely not post Legion

2. You wouldn’t see a surge of rerolls towards the fotm every new patch. It just so happens that people DO reroll into what’s more broken, which is why you had a hilarious amount of WW Monks last season.

I recall at one point I counted 20+ monks in the top 100.

Remove their ability to dodge from behind: fixed tbh

Remove the ability to deliver she every 8 sec

Never OP mmh… I like your denial style. Did you remove from your memory the DHs at the first 8.0 tournaments and their S1 performance up until the first manaburn changes that occurred with the 8.1 class build ?

1 Like

Remove the class :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You mean the S1 performance when at over 2K they were the 3rd least played class?

Imagine that people are still here playing the Game for PvP.

Not this one, I was more talking about the performance that won blizzcon. Oh, also about the performance that made pro players bring double dh healer at tournaments and win with it. Those performances. Maybe there weren’t played in 2s over 2k, I heard someone complain about that. I was talking real bracket, where dh was insane.

Oh one last thing. If a class is less played overall because it’s new and people favor the chars they have been playing for 14 years it’l going to be less represented as raw number. Look at % instead of looking at meaningless numbers. I thought this much was obvious but it seems not to you. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Yeah because the top 0.01% at 0 latency and whatever gear they want is totally relevant to the balancing of the game.

You realise that no game balances strictly around the top 0.01%, right? You’d get a mess for the rest of the players and your game would be dead.

Oh one last thing. If a class is less played overall because it’s new

It is not. I have debunked this countless times. DH is played more than classes like Shaman or Monk, both of whom have and had much higher representation.

Sorry about that.

Sorry your arguments are 2018 and have been debunked before. Try again.

Kelduril pls stop defending DH we all know it’s broken

1 Like