Can you finally nerf DH/Destro

You nerfed DK only because of 2v2, there was literally no other reason to nerf the class.

Now what keeps you from doing the same to DH and Destro? Is a PvP dev out there trying to get his first combatant title with these specs? Like wtf is going on

It’s somehow ironic how destro got buffed while the only class in the game that could beat destro got nerfed big time.

Also here’s a little throwback.

This was ONE YEAR ago.

9 Likes

wouldnt mind that if we saw assa nerfs aswell

1 Like

I feel like, at this point, dh just needs a complete rework, not a straight up buff or nerf. Totally argee with the post though.

1 Like

And until the rework they should stayed so nerfed to the ground.

5 Likes

I would kindly give of my legs for a season without Assa Domination in 2s.

Even though Assa is a top end spec for 2s the only thing it is dominating is the 2000-2200 range. If you queue here you meet A TON of hardstuck Assa Disc or Assa Holy Pala.

Now if you look at higher ratings, say, top 100, we have :

• 10 Assa
  • 16 DHs
  • 7 Destro

All other specs present there are below 5. This is hardly domination. I would even go as far as saying Havoc is the dominant spec.

Further studies, next page, top 200 :

• 7 more assa for a total of 17
  • 8 more DHs for a total of 24
  • 13 more destro for a total of 20

But Assa dominates alright. Ok.

Again, it’s an excellent spec for 2s, 3s, and PvE, basically every kind of content, but it does not dominate. As I said the trend repeats itself untill you go into lower ratings below Elite and there you find a lot of bad Assa Rogues. I don’t know where you play but yeah, there is a range at which Assa is the most frequent match uo because destro and DHs have moved above for similar skill level.

tfw when out of all the classes mentioned here the only time assa is scary in 2’s is when they have a good healer to follow up, other than that. I’ve never ever been soloed by a rogue. Whether its a R1 player or a lowbie pleb in 2’s :joy: I still don’t see how people can bring up a spec which relies on its partner to help with acquiring lethal.

Yeah i know that Assa isnt the only Specc most wanted in 2s but its really annoying for me especially when im playing rsham.

:frowning:
There is enough Dh Hate out here, lets hate some Rogues! >:)

2s are disgusting with dhs that just roll over ppl so many no exp ppl rerolled dh and got 2.4 its sad
but blizzard dont care so dont waste your breath i opened a post like that when played 12 games and 12 dh in arow and i just cba capping and wating for wow to die or next expac

Well Rsham is a free kill for Assa indeed… It’s even easier to kill than a Disc.

1 Like

dont u say >:(
Well, at least the Assa Rogs are very near to me while they rape me…kinda good feelings while i’m painfully die. :sob:

At least you werent a disc against prenerf dks

1 Like

true, because it’s 10x worse now.

Like I said:
-nerf destro
-nerf deathstrike
-nerf kidney cooldown
-remove DEAMONHUNTARDS
-permabann all DH abusers

1 Like

I don’t think Kidney cooldown is problem. I think Marked of Death is. Which allows them burst during Kidney with combo points they didn’t need to build up.

For disc or in general?

It’s worse against DH now than it was for disc against DK.

Are you still gonna be posting issues regarding balancing ideas? Stupid people never learn, I guess.

Heh different kind of annoyance I guess :slight_smile:

I would say just remove the mana burn but then the class will go down to 3 buttons instead of 4. mana rift needs more consistent counterplay, failing that just nerf it hard. This class is easily the most braindead thing going but the most rewarding. What does a dh lack? A decent slow? They dont even need it when their dashing around the map all day long. make rift a cast so its kickable 1.5 cast time and instant hit… I dunno

1 Like