Can you finally tune ret and buff underperforming classes

Ret needs a tuning to their toolkit, in the form of Judgment of the Pure dispelling every magic dot, tune it’s damage slightly, and then it should look a whole lot better, this however is literally a joke, meanwhile it’s been 3 months since the DF launch and Holy Pala/Fury Warrior/SP/Boomy and Enha Shaman are legit unable to even play the game without just accepting defeat before the gates even open.

Another thing, why does Ret get Spellwarden and 30% damage reduction meanwhile Holy Pala doesn’t get Spellwarding and only 20% damage redduction on Divine Protection? What is this balancing…

20 Likes

ret fine, l2p

Guy is really spamming the same threads. Flag it

1 Like

Guy is 8x r1 and knows what hes talking.

1 Like

Spamming the truth is needed if nothing has changed.
Making ret so popular made it even worse.
Thanks for lay on hands pal, so I can’t bubble myself now

They are not fine, they are very strong, but managable, they needed somekind of nerf ,but I dont think ret is main abomination of this game, they are not nearly strong like rogue was, and not nearly overbuffed as disco priest is…

1 Like

I hope you are joking.
They are 10 times more broken than what you mentioned

1 Like

“why does Ret get Spellwarden and 30% damage reduction meanwhile Holy Pala doesn’t get Spellwarding and only 20% damage redduction on Divine Protection?”

Maybe becasue holy pala is a healing spec and doesnt need the extra defs ret gets? With this logic you might aswell give holypala ret damage too why not?

Moreover they expedited the ret nerfs you mongo. Check pvp talents they have had their dmage halfed. Ret is more or less on same page as DH now they should leave it alone for a while

you’re on the biggest copium i have ever witnessed, you think holy pala is good and ret is in a good place right now, I legit mained holy for 15 years and i can’t break 3k with it yet I can get to 3.5 rating in 4 days as ret and you’re sitting here defending this spec lmao

6 Likes

Atleast you have no issues showing you happily abuse it aswell xD

So rets were gatekeeping you before 10.0.7 too? Seems like you are not so decent then. Or you want to admit that you, as anybody else heavily rely on your class being the meta all the time?

As soon as you accept it, you will see that the grass near your house must be touched. Find a job, make friends IRL and wait till the whole forum will be whining about how broken hpal after the rework is, telling you that ur rating is undeserved and you probably pushed it right after the patch came out.

:clown_face:

Its more like, if they nerf it now, his spot as apparently nr 3 in the retri leaderboard most likely cant be challenged so he gets an easy, what was it called? Crimson Legend? xd

I just feel its funny that ppl go hard on abusing things and then start complaining afterwards to nerf it.

How about we revert the 3% FDK nerf to damage and nerf ret instead, ty

1 Like

This is why they should make a decay system, if you are not playing atleast 30 games per week.

1 Like

Not like i got 10 r1’s as holy =)

Its more like, if they nerf it now, his spot as apparently nr 3 in the retri leaderboard most likely cant be challenged so he gets an easy, what was it called? Crimson Legend? xd

Literally in que right now playing, maybe some people dont sit rating and just play? not my fault anyone can play this spec with their eyes closed, never touched ret before but got to 3.5 in 4 days meanwhile this ruski ret who replied has played the game since wod and never got above 2.6 so i mean idk why you’re flaming people

Sadly Hpala is the worst healer by far, and you have your biggest counter (Ret) destroying planets, so yes, Hpala is unplayable. Similar happens to Rshaman. Rshaman has everything and Enha has nothing.

1 Like

Holystrike mechanic made it so all ret’s abilities can’t go through the BoP anymore. What is exactly countering hpal?

I think its more based of Forbearance makes it punishing to have 2 paladins in the group. So if Ret is meta, holy looses some of its values, and with 2 meta healers already (fistweaver and resto shaman) in the place, holy looses even more value due to rets. So the overall issue is not rly fully on the ret even if he sometimes explains and talks like it is.

Doesnt help either that holy do have less cds/dmg compared to resto sham and fistweaver.

Yea, but if ret is immortal like he says, the 2nd dps will be the target, so he can use his forbearance-related spells on him. Rotating 1 min sacs with a fellow ret. So it is not the point still.

Might not be the biggest issue in 3s when u can coordinate. But its an actual issue most likely in SS