Can you nerf these classes please?

Play something else and you should feel the difference.

3 Likes

I agree. 100%. Anyone who has tried just doing a little pvp in 10.0.7 can see how broken these 3 classes are.

Cant believe we are still playing with this unbalanced 10.0.7 patch. Do the devs even care? Its the most unbalanced its ever been in DF pvp so far. Which is sad, the expansion have been super strong until this patch.

Furys weak, needs a few changes. Healing reduction needs to be reverted. Its enraged regen needs to be 1.5min not 2min and ret and arms need a nerf and it might stand a chance. Currently arms just hard counters is, and ret counters everything so it cant live long enough to do 2 bursts at 2.5+cr

https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Ravencrest/Vybes maybe in your world

This is literally the only method of argumentation you know. Its such a low resolution way of thinking. Please exercise your brain, it’s a muscle in the same way your bicep is.

1 Like

And think that he payed for the rating he is so proud of :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ehm, Rogue? Frost Mage? Demo Lock? Destro Lock? Rshaman? Fistweaver?

1 Like

Rogue is B tier according to the people who play the game.

Source: https://youtu.be/mCATbf6xKoE

2 Likes

Someone who place assa or sub rogue in B tier can’t be taken serious.

2 Likes

There is a reason why few to no Rogue is queueing on semi decent to high rating in any bracket these days, and the reason is not that the class is insanely good.

2 Likes

When I take a look at the ladder, I see the very same rogue is still dominating the bracket.

So either rogue was totally faceroll before patch so he is able to still have 80+ rating gap to all the currently broken specs, or rogue is still doing more than fine.

When you take a look at the ladder, you see the very same Rogues still on the same rating that they reached before the 7 different nerfs, aside from a couple exception such as Whaaz’s team. If you know where most were before, then you should know that they have been sitting.

Combine that newfound knowledge (that you didn’t see to have despite talking like you look often and always see Rogues rampaging through the ladder but w.e) with Rogue activity as of late.

Do you need a more in depth explanation or can you connect the dots there ?

He being ? Whaaz ? It has been the case for many season now that 2-3 teams have almost a hundred rating margin over the rest of the ladder for almost the entire season. That literally has nothing to do with any class.

When an entire company who does data analysis on pvp has a different opinion to an individual such as you, you gotta ask if your point of view really is as correct as you think. You have to be a narcissist to think your own opinion bares with it more credibility and value.

1 Like

Its really simple, the current ordering of dps specs is fairly easy:

ret >>>>>>> arms/demo/bm (who all play with ret) >>> everyhing else

1 Like

destro has already gotten nerf, bane got 18 seconds internal slapped on it, which what was made the exceptionally good. If you get 3 chaos bolt’s to the face, well. congratulations, you got out played, they made space.

Destro has already been nerfed, it doesn’t need anything doing to it, infact. Chaos bolt could do with being scarier. Squishy with good mobility.

Rogue, no? Frost mage, definitely not it’s play style is around frostbolt, which needs casting, you make space enough for like 1 frostbolt in this meta so definitely not. Demo, sure to an extent but Tyrant is still a joke because it casts/just get cc’d, nowhere near as obnoxious as BM pets. Like i’ve said to two melee press w to win, destro got it’s nerfed it’s fine now, bane was what made it giga good, that’s on an internal of 18 seconds now.

So you are indirectly saying, that Rogue was before the recent meta shift and 7 different nerfs the most broken class ever existed in history?

Especially for RMX teams, as of how broken that comp have been.

You really expect that I am the only one who think they are biased when placing rogue in B Tier and Frost Mage in A tier? :wink:

No, nothing implies that at all. However I do believe that Assassination before the first 2-3 rounds of nerfs was way over the top on two fronts (passive damage & healing reduction), but I also believe that it was then in line with the other 5 top specs and didn’t need another 3-4 rounds of nerfs because the result is, as you can see now, no one at all playing the spec, or the class even, because it’s rather bad now.

Overall I’m really happy that overperforming specs are put back in line, even if it’s one I play, but Blizzard always always always nerfs specs that are too good to the brink of unviability when they begin nerfing them, instead of brining everhthing to “good” level. And that’s really sad.

No. It has always been the same players. Of course, if they are good at RMX and it is good, then it will be that as a consequence. Not as a cause. This is easily proven by the fact that, just like on EU NA has roughly the same players dominating every season, and they aren’t main RMX players, consequently RMX isn’t what’s always on top. Because, as I said, the super insane teams are always on top no matter what, with their bread and butter comps, regardless of what these are. I won’t keep arguing on this point because it is easily observable by looking at the very top ladders of past seasons, which you could do. I don’t really wish to argue with someone who hasn’t bothered even looking at what he’s talking about, and if you actually did then you know what I say is accurate so we can also stop arguing on that point. Wonderful!

Certainly not, because the general deep rooted hatred towards these classes is strong, so many not so unsuccessful people will never agree. But in the end activity isn’t lying. There were thousands of players on Assa for example, then there were will many after some nerfs and now there are almost none, and aside from tge odd exception all those who play are losing rating. And so, it’s not good. If it was good, since it also happens to be very popular, then it would be played. But it’s not. Because it’s bad.

Of course not, because then you wouldn’t be Shadenox, the defender of broken rogue specs!

With the same broken class/comp!

That quote wasn’t for you obviously.