Can you nerf these classes please?

See, you type that while ignoring that I actually said it was broken in its initial state, and before several nerfs.

That’s cool. A nice way to argue. Ignore what the other person says, and imagine words for them just so what you believe appears in front of your eyes. Magic !

There’s no use in even reading the rest then.

You’re right, have fun !

You really don’t get it, do you? You might have said that it was just a bit overtuned, but denied the broken state it was really in.

When Rogue is super broken, you call it out as slightly overtuned. When it is still broken but has some competition you call it out fine and when its just slightly ahead you say its barely playable. I can only imagine what might happen when rogue really will just be B Tier some day. Will you call it Trash Tier then?

For you not being an idiot by totally denying the obvious doesn’t make you an objective and honest guy when it comes to rogue or rmx.

Reading skills are apparently on the decline these days.

As I said, flawless way to argue on your end, you’re right about everything, have fun!

demo is just as broken as ret and needs similar style nerfs

1 Like

So you actually agree with what I said, but also said “No”?! Seriously, troll somewhere else!

Man, like. No, no no. Melee players are something else, my god. Ret has to be the most horrendous class to have ever been put in arenas, it has everything even after the nerfs it has everything. Demo is just obnoxious because it has a lot of control and yeah, fair enough it’s tankier than the other lock specs. Tyrant is an absolute joke of an ability, but ret is s++ tier still. Ret’s are enabling demo/warr/fw etc to all be better than they are currently too I believe.

I said no to:

Me saying spec, or class, is/was too strong, has never meant “literally the most broken spec a spec ever has been in the history of wow during the last half patch”.

As I said, not listening and then imagining what people say while ignoring what is typed is not the way to discuss with others.

1 Like

yep exactly that is the point.

was talking to the priest he thinks demo is not as broken as ret when it 100% is they both need massive nerfs

1 Like

Present the data then. Show me an analysis as extensive as that of SkillCapped, then we can make this a propper discussion, otherwise, yes its just you sharing your anecdotal evidence of your own first person view experience.

I hate warlocks, doesnt mean warlocks of all speccs are all OP for that reason alone.

Idk if your trolling at this point, but I don’t think ret’s are in a position to say anything about any class. Ret>>>>>>>>>>>>Warr/BM/Demo.

Just check historical ladder state. Which class was always over represented on top ratings and is still leading the ladder now? Exactly, it’s rogue!

Ret is broken, but they aren’t so much ahead of arms, bm, demo, etc. as you make them. The only real broken thing is the passive dispel of judgement but happily the devs realized it and are going to fix it next reset.

The judgement dispel nerf is nice, but shouldn’t of ever been a thing in the first place tbh. I think the meta they enable rn/playstyles; Ret/arms/Fw, Ret/arms/Shammy, Ret/bm/fw Ret/demo/shammy. Is probably the worst thing for the game because it’s the same from 1k rating - 3k+ rating. It’s brainless, it’s press w to win. There’s no outplay to it for other comps/classes. You just don’t que, or you take the L. Atleast a bad RMP/RMD, any set up comp bad players will not excel in it to an extent, and these ZUGZUG ME NO BRAIN comps can still exist and play, they should just never be top, ever.

1 Like

From my perspective its more enjoyable than control meta. I prefer to lose to a brainless melee cleave while playing my character than watching my team dying in the 10th setup in the past 2 minutes because of never ending and spam able mass cc.

And to be fair, I don’t lose to bad played rets. Yes, it’s kinda zugzug, but if the ret doesn’t know how and when to press his toolkit, you see them dying quite easily.

i get the feeling you are ret is not my main and its massively overtuned but so is demo your caster bias doesn’t make mean demo is not absolutely disgusting. feels like you could be a warlock main destro is still pretty messed up too…

1 Like

The fact you say destro is ‘messed up’ just means your a bit clueless! And I see ret isn’t your main, you play hunter, warr, priest and DH, now ret. Idk, that looks like a lot of FOTM rerolls to me!

I mean, i’d rather lose to being outplayed than just three melee pressing w and destroying me with no counter play.

or i just play a bit of everything

Everything what’s been giga good, yeah.

yea priest, mage, warlock, and druid havn’t all been giga busted once this season either right… oh wait they all have.

1 Like