Can you nerf tyrannical more please blizzard

can you nerf tyrannical waiting for a boss to die (you get no loot during tyrannical weeks) because all leave my groups because the boss has zillion health and kills anyone not paying attention for standing wrong place for 1 second reaction time this is not a fun mechanic in the game puts me of all you do is stress. Can you nerf tyrannical I’m starting to get bored of this game and its over tuned affixes, please can you nerf this boring affix down more.

Tyrannical is a dumb affix that should be remove from the game it makes my key a downgrade for so small reasons and i don’t feel like playing or rewarded for even entering or making a group in this game anymore during this over tuned affix.

Only fire mages balance druids are accepted to the dungeons during tyrannical, it makes this game a complete clown fiesta.

Tyrannical is just being a punisher affix. Is there Any reason to even try during tyrannical weeks, knowing only balance druids and fire mages with their (unlimited targeting. Not 5 targets capped aoe spells, which all other dps classes are capped 5 targets which Fire and Balance aren’t.

They are the only dps classes allowed to have fun because they can push the numbers down on the bosses and adds.

Even legion had more class balance in mythic + sure it was terrible back then too but at lest the dungeons were playable with the affixes.

edit This isn’t a rant post this is just a post speaking my mind to you blizzard you shouldn’t make people feel useless playing their classes can you reward us for putting the time in the dungeons instead of making them unplayable and over tuned and drop no gear that people are happy about

59 Likes

Mythic + experience in a nutshell

28 Likes

Which boss mechanic did you wipe your group with ?

6 Likes

It did get nerfed. by 10% hp (was 40% now 30%) which is huge.

Its not the rework i id like but its a start.

I like boss weeks…

Except for those parties where there is that one player wiping on the same mechanic repeatedly.

Lol again? It was already nerfed, no need for more. Tyrannical and Fortified complement each other, because it rewards single target builds vs. AoE builds respectively. If there weren’t tyrannical weeks, single target would be much less important in M+

3 Likes

Tyrannical in a nutshell :smiley:

They need to remove the adds damage and keep only the boss damage on that thing.

they should nerf tyrannical more yeah. like pvpers has gearing so much easier

3 Likes

Wow in a nutshell.

Nobody pushes on tyrannical weeks in higher keys

4 Likes

Bosses having more health and damage is what M+ is about in the first place.
This affix shouldn’t exist. It’s just turning M+ into M++. Super lazy.

12 Likes

Not really, even on a failed key you got a chance of loot. In pvp you are not guarenteed to win, and you got to grind conquest and honor. Because of that there are tons of afkers and leechers making things much harder. Its easier and quicker to get gear in mythics.

I would prefer removal or reduction of explosives on some boss encounters tbh.

4 Likes

I doubt that’s the case…

as i’ve 2 chested +14 Plaguefall on Tyrannical weeks…

I think it’s more of a you problem.

Tyrannical is a bad design.

It makes packs laughable af. (you can even wipe on them as long as you dont wipe on bosses)

But, at the same time, it sets a wall much sooner than in fortified weeks.

Basically:
Fortified= everything matters (Some bosses are still a wall if you go high enough)

Tyrannical= Packs doesnt matter and the bosses which are hard on fortified are nearly impossible in tyrannical.

2 Likes

They did nerf Tyrannical already this week. It’s still harder but I think the problem is more with how punishing depleting a key is. If for example keys did not deplete and you could try again as many times as you wanted, it’d not be as big a problem.

You do remember that in previous expansions… you had to re-run the key (without any reward at the end) just to activate a depleted key again… right?

The current system we have atm is alot better than that

What by that you mean for a short period during legion? Yes I remember that, I did my first timed +15 in the first patch in the Ashzara dungeon. Just because the current system is better than that, it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t improve, that’s literally the worst reason to not change it.

“We can’t make it better because it’s already better than it was”… Such wisdom.

hahahahaha are you serious ?