Can you nerf tyrannical more please blizzard

Nah, PF bosses are honestly not that bad in tyrannical, the third is a bit annoying but only once you reach like 15+, last boss is really easy, dodges tentacles and use cooldowns on last phase and you’re good.

Unless you don’t use the weapons correctly NW bosses are also not that bad.

Third boss would be the most annoying of the bunch in tyrannical but if you time your pride and use BL he melts fairly fast.

Obviously you have to know mechanics and do a minimum of dps for them to be beatable.

I’m probably biased because I’ve done these dungeons dozens of times but they don’t really feel that bad once you practice them a bit.

this makes tyrannical boring,.

sure is boring :wink:

I love how you said warriors is 9% representation wich is fury and arms combined and then compared to fire mage instead of all mage population wich is 12.3 % compared to 9% of warriors.

That said it’s across all keys so that just mostly represent overall population of clases where paladins and hunters are most played with mage very close 3rd.

What you should have posted is class representation on 15+ keys where it actualy matters.

Quick edit: i see you are hiding behind level 50 alt so is my assumptation that you main mage correct?

yeah isn’t that funny

and why 15+ would matter if its only done by 1% of playerbase ?

what really matters is +2-10 - because thats where majority of m+ players are .

thats overall problem with many many m+ groups though .

very few use food , in 2-10 nobody uses flasks , nobody uses pots , doubt anyone uses oils/health/mana pots. invisibilty pots ? lol nobody has them .

in 15-20 ? im willing to bet majority of players who push them use those all the time untill they have it on heavy farm and overgear it a lot.

im betting that if flasks pots costed 10g instead 250-1000 people would use them a lot . but hey then blizzard wouldnt sell tokens .

Why do you think that only 1% of wow population are doing 15 keys. If anything most of people interested in M+ are doing 10+ keys by this point. When i finaly got to my first 15 key i got some 20+ signups in 1st min where i had difficulty find people in lover keys.

Also people in lower keys can’t even get their basic rotation off wich is not good indication how class performs.

because that 1% is only fire mage balance druids mind set expack of shadowlands :stuck_out_tongue:

tis’ the mind set of wow community sees shadow with 14 years experience picks mage fire or balance druid who played for 1 month as fire or balance tops dps.

its a gimmick that fire balance has become of this expack now.

Strange have seen lot of Spriests doing realy good in 10+ keys. Also comes with lot of self sustain wich is very nice.

Personally i don’t mind taking wars or Spriest in my keys when i have spot. Problem is blizzard design of clases aka you want to have cr and BL in your party wich very much limits what you can take.

still to this day don’t get why holy priest don’t have combat ress :dango:

but no 15+ eh. gotta love that fire balance combo.

even tho 1 fire mage does more damage

that will always be the case because blizzard don’t reward any spec besides fast dps

because we know statistics of KSM each season

feel free to call me radical here, but imo all healers should have a combat res and have it removed from the other roles (with eng res being kept in as its available for all).

Unrelated to the thread, but you mention several communities you’re part of with regards to the M+ scene, i’m getting back into it hordeside after being ally last expo, any you’d recommend and you know to be open to new members? Obviously i’m not at the high end yet but looking to begin the climb after I sort out my leggo. The only one i Know of is Zen Horde but as far as I remember they were near constantly full.