Can you stop supporting toxicity blizzard

And fix the state of bgs? The easiest fix for you guys will be mixed bg’s who cares if its horde and alliance… Just mix everyone together this way horde doesn’t have to join as mini premades and act as if theyre rough guys pvping whilst spamming emotions bcs they have a shaman behind them. I swear every other company would be punished by abusing mentally sick people who are ruining their lives for a game that lost its magic. And you guys even ask monthly payment for it… EA games = jalouse

6 Likes

:weary:

go back to retail.

Heres an example of sick player role playing as undead. Don’t tell me where to be when i want to improve stuff and make things less unfair.

1 Like

1 Like

your idea is not an improvement.

True in the eye of undead whos brain has been fryed its not true. Get off the forums how did you ever manage to post so many times here? Same goes to the poster above you… No wonder blizzard doesn’t give a crap about their own forums with “people” like you… Keep writing mate one day you’ll work for blizzard i believe.

From where I’m sat, you’re looking pretty toxic there.

Ironic, isn’t it?

That said, I would actually support cross-faction battlegrounds. That’d solve the ‘unga bunga shamans more op than paladins’ argument.

Yes i agree perhaps i mightve become toxic but never randomly… I cannot get rid of becoming toxic against certain people.

And lovely that we can agree about crossfaction bg. Im not asking for nerfs or buffs i want every bg to be filled except av.

that has some racist undertones my dear vermin elf friend.

You want blizzard to stop supporting toxic people. So they should stop supporting you, or?

How does this work?

Can we atleast make it so that paladins and shamans are never on the same team?
Would be fun to watch the forums if that happened. I mean, a completely drama-free forum is kinda dull, no?

So when you are being annoyed your gonna give them candy for it or what? Why do you even feel the need to respond? Every single respond so far has been off topic. And yes if im considered being toxic then go ahead deal with me aswell. Another one to the ignore list

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

4 Likes

Honestly I really want to watch some paladin get rekt by a better paladin so they can realise that shamans aren’t the only strong class right now.

Doesn’t matter if they get beaten by another paladin, they’ll still say paladins need to be buffed because they lost.

1 Like

Just cuz you get annoyed doesnt give you the right to become toxic, lol.

I mean, the absolute BEST way show blizz how you feel, is to stop giving them your money.
But both you and i know that THAT wont happen, dont we.
Unsubscribe, play another game. I swear, if everyone who threatened to quit actually did it, you would see changes in this game.

The same reason you made this pointless thread i guess.

Could be interesting, would be fun watching all the paladins on alliance teams get smoked by the “horde” paladins(i know they are both alliance paladins, but in my little scenario the “horde” paladin wins:P).

I agree with your point but why do you feel the need to hammer on about me being toxic? Did my comment about how many posts people have on these forums hurt you that bad? And yes i agree with your stand of quiting but that doesn’t mean that you are not allowed to attempt giving these poor developers some ideas about the current state of their game… Especially the sod “team”

PvP should be removed, not revived.

1 Like

How smart of you… Removing pvp will remove half the player base so finally you’ll be noticed when that happens

How oblivious & dense can you be?

PvP is like a 1% of the population and no, we won’t notice when you are gone and we’ll finally have a forum without 7 in every 10 threads being PvP complainers.

Please leave.

I dono why you guys wanna settle on classic wow of all places, There’s better PvP games out there.

:sunglasses: