Can you stop supporting toxicity blizzard

Someone mentioned toxic ? Lol

Damn it your a thief… How dare you to expose other thief’s with your knowledge… You don’t have the right to speak… Is that what your trying to say?

Weird, weeird

Ahaha. I greet you, Don Quijote :kissing_heart:
Have fun fighting your personal windmills.

The solution is there and oh so simple:
:radioactive::exclamation:Don’t start on a PvP server :gun::exclamation:

Those that start on a PvP server without knowing what kind of abuse it entails, should have an option to opt out, that’s all.

Also, No, I do not play on a PvP server and i will never do it ever again, Because i know the kind of harassment you all like to do, But a lot of people don’t.

We need a way to protect the new people from not instant quitting the moment they meet the patrolling level 60 gang that only seek to drive lowbies from the game

Welcome to classic.
Stop whinging

Oh please. There are hardly complete newcomers. Most of the players know very well how life on a PvP server is.

In retail i started on a PvE server. After some years i switched to PvP and was biting the dust most of the time.

When classic hit i started on a PvE server again. That was ok because there were BGs running 24/7 from level 10 to 60 where i spent most of the time.

For SoD my guild decided from the start to play on a PvP server which we all enjoy.
I - and many others - love the thrill. Those who don’t, well PvE servers should be their (boring) home.

My point is, “Tho who don’t” might not actually know if they do or don’t enjoy the 30-60 min to walk into the raid/dungeon or complete a single quest until they experience it for the first time.

Like i said, there’s hardly any real newbee out there.
If so, ok, learning by doing/choosing the right realm.

There are enough snowflakes who join a PvP server knowingly and thinking ppl have changed during the years and are now whining.

It’s easy as it is. If you don’t wanna be attacked in the open world, simply stay off these servers.

Imo, it’s better to have a toggle, so you don’t trap the unknowing and those… like you can just toggle it on.

It’s the exact same thing, But with a toggle you don’t have to spend money to switch.

These few “unknowing” are collateral damage. No need to destroy WPvP because of a handful of ppl who don’t check out things before starting.

How does it destroy any thing, those who want it still would have it.

You seem to be trapped in an ideology.
Are you a politician?

Btw. I am out here. Going around in circles leads to nowhere.

last night my raid was “gatekept” from entering onyxia’s lair by an alliance pvp guild who goes there to gank every reset day.

you know what we do?

we deal with it, because we knew what we could expect when we rolled on a pvp server.
(shoutout to Berny, you little rascal).

people like you, Korikasai, have no business playing on a pvp server, and that’s fine.
that’s what pve servers are for.

so you know… wink wink, nudge nudge.

1 Like