Cancellin' me sub

Coming back when Dadghar comes back, my life has no meaning without his dad jokes.

10 Likes

A valid reason.
Cya later, Mon :wink:

4 Likes

i hope that betrayer of humanity never comes back

He betrayed humanity just because he doesn’t go “RAAAAH GREEN SKIN!!! IT MUST DIE!!” every time he sees an orc?

2 Likes

They’ll come for you now… All of them!

2 Likes

his a disgrace to his sub faction Sons of Lothar at least turaylon remains true to the ideal while that coward dagar might as well be sleeping with the enemy

Why?

What ideal?

Khadgar fought the Old Horde though.

inb4 Lepanto asks for your gold.

1 Like

the ideal that the only good horde is a dead horde

1 Like

Oh… That explains it…

You’re a faction fanatic.

not really i just want our heroes to not go lol neutral

Personally I couldn’t care less… The way the story is written now the Faction War is dumb anyway.

Was fun, but been there and done that for the last 14 years…

3 Likes

+1, yeah, time for new directions etc. No one stays at war forever.

2 Likes

well remember this was suppose to be the big faction war to end all faction war … but then again ion can’t seem to give a interview without lying so

2 Likes

Hope you didn’t expect a satisfying conclusion to a Faction War storyline.

That’s impossible, because there’s players on both sides… You can’t have one side winning because that would screw over everyone playing the other side.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Most of them were neutral to begin with. Jaina was turned into the embodiment of hatred because her old self became boring. There are so many neutrals you would be surprised.

For turalyon: Hes gonna change his ideals pretty quickly the moment he has to kill a big portion of the army of the light thats under the leadership of Yrel (either that or he gets killed by us and the army of the light that isnt braindead). Also he pretty much betrayed his main ideal the moment he sided with Illidan the moment he realized even weakened Illidan would still stomp him.

yrel has nothing to do with the army of light and the army is under turalyon’s command

Aren’t all of these lightforged from Maghar recruitment scenario are alternative universe’s army of light?

no their the lightbound a totally different faction heck the lightforged even have a silly about how much they care about xe’ra death aka not at all

1 Like