Cannot create characters on Living Flame

What is going on that I cannot create characters on Living Flame, even though I already have 2 others there and my main?

In preparation for this, we have disabled character creation entirely on Living Flame and Wild Growth, this block will remain in effect until 6pm GMT (10am PST) Friday 20th September, at which time creation will be re-enabled.

1 Like

Top, thanks for the info buddy!

Yeah I see you eyeballing my cool name!

A rose by any other name would smell a sweet?

Apparently not with wow names

Suppose its nice they try and protect names for transferring but at this cost?

And there’s no guarantee that your name hasn’t all ready been taking anyway

/shrugs

To be honest I like random names, I got this one because I thought it was funny but I am not bothered by not having it.

I gank and torture on PVP servers, so it is good if its a random nonsensical name so I dont get recognized often hehe.

You can now create characters on Living Flame, while i though we could only do it friday … gg blizzard

I’m really hoping for a blue post highlighting the fact that all characters created since the realm consolidation announcement will be deleted from Living Flame… Ashes of Creation alpha is just around the corner…

And I’m unable to FCM the character I had on Lone Wolf, so the whole point of “avoiding people stealing names” is moot. Blizzard doing a classic Blizzard.