Cannot get rid of pirates day costume

Same here. Its’s been over 24h and I’m still a pirate. I am sick of the pirates life and I am longing to get my normal life back.

4 Likes

Doing a rated arena works. I went into one and the costume was removed, persisted after the match had finished so it is a good fix for this year!

Does it persist after you zone as well? I can try get a rated, but might be hard as low level. Either way, making your players do a rated PvP to remove a costume, seems like a really poor solution to me.

2 Likes

Entered a skirmish match (for the first time in my life) and the costume did go away, felt bad for my partner as I left right after but at least the costume has gone now - I’m only level 13 so works at low level.

Not an ideal solution but it works.

3 Likes

I can confirm rated arena works. Finally got rid of the costume.

1 Like

Did a lowbe UNrated arena, costume is gone, persist after relog, did not try zoning yet.
Thanks peeps <3
However. Forcing players to PvP in arena, is a really really poor solution. /shakes fist

2 Likes

Entering Arena Skirmish fixed it for me too. Persists after zoning/hearthstoning/reloging.

2 Likes

Well skirmish did work but its very sh*tty solution tbh.

3 Likes

Arena Skirmish worked for me. Thank you for the solution.

2 Likes

Yep, that helped.

2 Likes

Skirmish also fixed it for me, but we shouldn’t have to use these weird solutions…

Same here,its been over a day and still dressed as a pirate…

Still stuck as a pirate. It surely isn’t 12 hours for me… more like 36 by now.

Still stuck as a pirate, been over 24 hours now…

It worked to use the toy “disposable Winter Veil suit” on and disable it… Until i put a new set of boots on and the damned pirate costume appeared again.
Why can’t they just make the damn buff icon which we can disable or is that something which we have to pay 25eur for in the ingame shop?

Nearly 2 days passed and I’m still pirate… Very annoying and frustrating.

Thank you for the continued reports all. This is being tracked and looked into, do note that for most the costume has been removed by going into an Arena Skirmish.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Still waiting for a fix. The arena queue never pops as I’m very low lvl. Plus I hate pvp anyway… Any other way to remove the pirate costume?

Thanks, the arena skirmish helped… It feels like an 0rgasm to get rid of that dumb costume.

2 Likes

Arena skirmish helped me as well, tried zoning logging off and on and it removes stupid costume

Im also stuck in pirate costume we wanted to make a screenshot with a group and now everybody has the same problem pirate costume on brewfest -.-