Cannot log into any realm WOW51900328

Ohh God!

That was worked! Many thx. that was th 4th day when can’t log in. But this command looks like solve the problem.
(Win10, Hungary, Ragnaros realm)

I couldnt log in with my network adapter.
but I can log in using my phones hotspot
so it is not machine connected. more like ip address.

so for the people who wanna play. try using your phones hotspot.
wow does not use a lot of data so dont worry about that

So 4 days of outages and issues and still no acknowledgement from Blizzard’s side. People all over the globe are locked out of the game.

Shall I send you the invoice of my VPN subscription, Ibaraius? Or you detract it from my wow monthly subscription?

5 Likes

Yes we are going into day four now… Still can’t log in, people recommending VPN service, not everyone can afford and not everyone wants to use such a thing… How about blizzard fixing their service as it was before day 4… I tried the little “bandaid” fix for setting up ttl 128, it didn’t work for me… Nor was I even contacted once by anyone from blizzard about my issues, post I made is over 3 days old… Nice customer service…

4 Likes

Worked for me … thanks

Hello,
I HAD the same problem as you all (playing from Bulgaria, Sofia)
I mange TO FIX my problem whit talking to my Internet provider to change my IP.
I highly suggest you try it too
See my First post

Day 4, no change. None of the suggested fixes people (yet not Blizz) have kindly recommended here had made any difference,but thatnk you for at least trying. Still no word from Blizzard. This is disgusting behaviour.

3 Likes

there was a blue comment in german tech Support saying they are working on a solution… 1 day ago :roll_eyes:

Just google for a Free trial VPN for a week. Avast does also have one. Just remember to cancel the sub before the given date to not pay. Or just use the phone internet and hope for the best.

For me netsh int ipv4 set glob defaultcurhoplimit=128 command mentioned earlier fixed it. I did not restart my computer in the process tho.

1 Like

not sure about u guys ! but i just got in !!! check if it works for u too
i just hope it’s not for like 1hr again like 2 days ago

This problem also causes you to waste teleport runes when you get the instance not found error

it works for me too, but I suspect this is temporary, because this has happened before.

Two days ago it also worked, for a few minutes, then check back 1-2 hours later, it stopped working, until just now.

still reporting that nothing is fixed yet, the only way round this is using a vpn

Yeah I am using VPN at the moment. I tried Orange/Vodafone/Etisalat and they are all not working

For many VPN doesn’t work either…

i noticed a post saying it was working so i tried it (UK EE giffgaff in Scotland windows 7) and it worked that was between half seven and eight pm. I’ve ran it again and it’s working it’s playing right now as I type.
I really hope it the same for everyone now.

Im using a free vpn, I tried a couple of them till one worked. I didn’t pay a dime, admittedly the gaming experience is full of packet loss because of the vpn isn’t high quality

Internet Connection: Occurs on both Tethered and Wired Broadband
ISP: On Wired: Scottish Hydro Electric, On Tethered: Vodafone UK
Does a VPN fix the issue WTFFast Free Trial (Partially), while I am able to reach character select and select a character, attempting to login results in “World Server is Down”
Is this affecting both Live and Classic? Yes

I’ve made another post since that includes a lot more indepth data that I gathered while diagnosing it too if any of that would be of use

Internet Connection: Tethered
ISP: Go Internet
Does a VPN fix the issue for you, if so, which one?: no it doesn’t (after i choose the server i can’t reach the character selection and WOW51900328 appears
Is this affecting both Live and Classic connections?: yes

Connection: Cable broadband - wired connection
ISP: Virgin
VPN: no vpn
don’t play classic.