Cannot log into any realm WOW51900328

Ditto, on leaving SM Cathedral… endless loading screen, now can’t get back in to any realm.

1 Like

Got exactly same issue, except it was SW>BS flight.

There is a DDOS attack against ISP’s causing connection issues. At least that is what is reported on the US forums. According to the blue post Blizzard are monitoring the situation, which is perhaps is all they can do seeing has the attack is against the ISP’s and not Blizz directly.

well i was playing just fine and then tried to change realm aaaaand i got DC and cant login again at all… last DDOS attack i had no problem ! now i guess it’s my turn lol…

1 Like

Europe is down also

i dunno if you noticed but this is the eu forum :stuck_out_tongue:

well this IS EU forum xD

I m blonde, yeah

1 Like

Same issue tried to use the portal to Nazjatar and got a message saying “transfer terminated; Instance not found” then disconnected and cannot log back in

Should not /spit on Azshara ;c

Yup same issue here

it seems they block devices?, because my wife can login with my account (on the same internet access), but i cannot login with her credentials on my pc

maybe a false response of their DDOS protection system?

1 Like

Same, anyone have any progress updates ?

seems to be due to DDOS attack sadly…

1 Like

just wanna put my bit here as well case anyone is actually lookign and wants to help us pooor souls like im 1.4 k from 65 and i can finish blizzzzzzzz help us i cant get in

Hopefully we get free time for gettin our weekend of WoW wrecked!

Character got stuck when leaving instance (in loading screen). Tried to restart game and now i cant pass the “Logging in to game server” step when trying to login to my realm (or any realm) - same goes with retail wow. Tried to restart PC and router, did nothing. Tried using VPN, did nothing. After some time trying to login, it throws me “You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)”.

Where is support staff to tell us whats going on?

1 Like

Hopefully working on a solution…