Cannot Purchase 120 Char Boost On my EU Account

I hope they make this correct because it’s really funny in the 21st century. After all, we paying money for that!

It didnt work pre-patch, cause I tried and was not able to make the purchase.

I agree about the exchange rates part, as we are able to make payments for all other services the game has to offer.

On a side note, I had another ticket open up for this issue and had this discussed over a call. Bottom-line was I should wait for a week or two and this will get fixed by then. Funny enough after the call, I leveled up my alt to 120 already and saved 60$

1 Like

I’ll try next week if I’m not already 120 lol. Thanks!

Here i am having the same problem, living n US but with my old EU account, im trying to get my bost and is giving me the same error.

sorry, i should’ve mentioned it was pre-8.2 (so before Nazjatar and Mechagon)

Still not working. Want to boost a character on my NA/OC account. While i’m in EU. Tried changing region of the client and that didn’t work.

I swear it was working before they had the 120s added to the store as I had gotten 2, 110 boosts tho I can still get the services from everything else just not boost itself anymore…

Hello hello!

Sneaklyn, you’re not going crazy, it was working before.

We haven’t forgotten about this! The Devs are continuing to work on the core issue causing the problem but unfortunately still do not have any sort of timeline to discuss. Sorry.

hey all
there is one “workaround” for this scenario we are experiencing
upgrading the account to epic shadowlands includes one boost to 120 that will work regardless of the home region vs. residency
unfortunately its only one boost but better than nothing ^^

Its been almost a month since I last posted on this thread, and you are telling me there is still no ETA. I have been playing blizzard games since I was a kid, and I always appreciated the amazing customer support they use to provide. Its getting insanely bad lately and you guys should look into this now more than ever.

Rather than giving vague updates please let your customer know that the work is in progress or not and whether you will be fixing it soon or not.

Anyways, as a customer we dont have any other option but to be patient. And I guess thats all we’ll do till this is fixed.

I was newest member Since old account was delete in the past few months ago,the groups have been playing Blizzard games,but today still get the update services just not boost itself anymore…

Thank you for the update. I would love to give Blizzard $60 to boost this character, but I am unable to. I just don’t want to redo the BFA questing to do this.

Hope this gets resolved soon.

1 Like

I don’t understand why it’s taking so long. There must be some sort of region block in the code somewhere. But other servies work fine from other regions. And for it to take a month and still no fix. It’s like they dont want our money

1 Like

Hmm, I wonder if this is why I can’t seem to find Character Boost in the shop…?

You can only buy the character boost from the in-game shop. You cannot buy it from the web-shop.

Yes and this is where I looked, no boosters were showing.

It’s probably a simple fix, but since this bug affects such a small minority of users, it is probably on the backburner. I work in Software as well, and sometimes simple bugs with simple fixes just don’t get resolved until months later because bigger issues are taking our time.

Why was the token, specifically, region locked? It was working wonderfully before. All other services are still readily available, irregardless of any nonsense about exchange rate taxes on one virtual service of many. This was intentional and smells like someones hairbrained attempt to limit credit card fraud gone awry. I don’t think they actually want this to be fixed and I am certainly not going to continue giving money while services are being denied me as I pay for my content same as the consumer living in EU. If the US is where I can get my Tokens, then US here I come! Good day!

Do we have any idea update on this? Also being effected by this bug and it’s months old now?

I’m also affected, as is my husband. That’s two more to add to the tally of users. Hope Blizzard are taking note.

1 Like