Cannot Purchase 120 Char Boost On my EU Account

I do wish it was one of those Danellos but this has proved to be quite the issue to overcome.

Thankfully a lot of progress has been made, the root cause has come to light and a discussion is happening over the next steps. This is more than just code change which is why it appears to be moving along slowly.

1 Like

Thank you for the update. I look forward to boosting this character!

Couldnā€™t you buy the Heroic edition of Shadowlands, for the EU, which comes with a free boost, you would also have the game expansion. You could think of it as buying a boost and getting a free game expansion.

Also affected here. I live in EU but made my BNET account when I lived in the US. Itā€™s been giving me all kinds of headaches, and I wish things would be easier to swap between those regions. Looking forward to see what the Devs come up with.

1 Like

EU here playing on OC servers. I started a new account just to play over there due to work hours. So i had to start from scratch. Iā€™ve already used the SL 120 boost and want an alt but too lazy to level a new character. I used the BFA 110 boost on an Enh shaman but not a fan of spec :smiley:

2 Likes

Same issue here. EU Battlenet with US WoW Account :frowning: I Really hope it gets fixed soon!

2 Likes

Hello,

Same issues, playing on EU but living in USā€¦

Making almost half a year now. Canā€™t you just let us buy character boost on the website ?

4 Likes

Same here.
I recently changed my country to the one I currently reside in since the game was BUGGING me every time I opened my backpack that I add phone 2FA on my account.

I donā€™t understand why this is a thing and Iā€™ve never heard of ā€œexchange ratesā€ being that much of a problem in ANY game.
I hope you understand that you inadvertently increased (however minutely) the process of gold buying and selling due to not selling WoW tokens due to this.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen it mentioned elsewhere, that its not the exchange rates that are the problem, but the differences in Privacy and Taxation laws.

Good to see this is getting worked on and nearly fixed

2 Likes

6 months later and I still canā€™t boost my EU character :frowning: . I have a US account.

3 Likes

Still canā€™t boost either. I also have a US account.

Just want to clarify. This ā€œBugā€ affect most of French Canadians players. There is NO french servers on the US realms, and Iā€™ve been playing on EU since BC only because at that time, I couldnā€™t speak english. This is outrageous that Blizz didnā€™t fixed this problem after 6 months, or at least explained to us why. First I thought it was the same problem as the Tokens, which is illegal in Quebec due to stupid laws made by Loto Quebec who have the entire province under its belt. But as I understand it, the problem is America-wide. At least this stupid bug will be totally useless after Shadowlands leveling revamp, but by Elune, what a feces-fest this is for the franco-american group. Thanks for ignoring a minority of your playerbase.

3 Likes

Any update on this? Im from india. I play in EU servers. I cant buy anything ingame store. Please fix it.

3 Likes

any news on this issue im from eu and want to buy boost for US but im also redirected to web shop that dont work :frowning:

2 Likes

Obviously there is no news as they havenā€™t posted anything about it.

Im currently living in the EU put i also play on NA servers, all i want to do is give Blizzard my moneyā€¦ PLEASE take my money so i can boost my toon! JUST TAKE IT!

2 Likes

Ye I insta quit when I realised I couldnā€™t use ANY ingame services; shame really. Now just trying to chase my Ā£80 back lol.

1 Like

trying to boost again today still not fixed

So whats the latest with this? Iā€™m in the same situation and itā€™s getting beyond a joke

1 Like