Cannot see guild chat or guild information

hi, i had the same issue yesterday, now i have fixed it. it’s pretty simple:

1. open the blizzard launcher.
  2. select world of warcraft.
  3. click options (beside the play button).
  4. click scan and repair
    I hope this might help. At least this is how i solved the problem.
1 Like

Tried that yesterday. Didn’t work for me.

1 Like

-Fix- this. How can you break guild chat of a 15 year old game.

3 Likes

Same thing happening to multiple guildies on Dentarg server. Tried the recommended fix with renaming Cache, WTF, and Interface folders, not working. Tried deleting all apps for addons update, not working. Tried with guild re-invite, worked till I relogged then bugged again. Started 2 days ago.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem on two recently created characters on EU-Twisting Nether. No information on guild tab, no guild messages but I can see guild message of the day and /guildroster works. Have deleted caches, turned off/updated add-ons, repaired files but no success really annoying as I cannot chat with guild. Started for me this morning. A guild quit and invite worked but when i log-off and back on again the same problem is there.

Is there an update to when this will be fixed?? cant access the guild tab on any char, quite the inconvenience

Just started experiencing a similar issue now, 20 minutes ago. Guild and Communities are listed as “unavailable” on any char.

Related or separate issue?

Yeah they know about it… Hopefully they fix it soon, since it’s a sad game without guild and communities.

1. Close the game
  2. Logout from battle net (actual logout not just closing it)
  3. Retype your information and log back in

This worked for me, however you have to do it every time you login for a longer session basically.

1 Like

I relogged and it seems it’s fixed now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yee same for me

It will happen again tho next time you logout for a longer period of time so if it does, you repeat the process again.

Same problem here, nothing works.

1 Like

Same problem, tried leaving my guild and joining another but still the same.

Same issue here. Created this char today and had them invited to my guild. At first all was fine, then I lost the channels. Left and re-joined the guild, which fixed the issued for a short period of possibly around an hour, then they were gone again. This only seems to be affecting recently joined chars. Logging in and out of my account did nothing to resolve this.

I had no issues yesterday(today) around 1:30 AM guildchat was working, guildtab was working.

Now I can see GMOTD show up when I log in, I cant see guild chat nor can I open the guild window. I can see people log in and out and somehow I can see whos online through elvUI but cant talk in guild chat.

I’ve been in the same guild since well… Launch of shadowlands so yeah.

~~
Wínning-TarrenMill

Confirming this worked for me as well.

Completely reloging did not fix it for me :confused: , i reseted the ui, reinstalled and everything

Hey, having the same issue here both me and my husband. Switched servers, joined a friend’s guild all seemed fine then logged off and came back on again to no information on the guild at all. Nothing in Guilds and Commuinities, no chat, no guild info, no roster, no tabs, nothing. Tried /gquit and rejoining which worked till we logged off again. Same issue again today. Done the reloading of ui, logging off completely etc. Nothing works. We’ve opened tickets too. Super strange but hopefully will be resolved soon? Bit hard to chat to people and get to know everyone :smiley:

When is this going to be fixed? I’ve tried everything and nothing working, still unable to communicate and/or see what’s going on in guild.