Can't access Crafting Orders

Official post coming soon™.

I feel that blizzard scammed me how much time they want to fix a crafting system they made for us.

ive asked everyone thats been around the npcs, everyone got the same problem. only reason people are there is cause they wanna check if it works again…

Why you have green letters are you an employ?

MVP (Most Valuable Poster) or something.

Please release the murlocs, they need all the training they can get in order to fight Deathwingurlugull. :pray:

The issue has been escalated to our developers, however with the festivities of the upcoming weekend, I unfortunately just can’t say if it can be fixed before that, or if it would have to wait until next week.

We’ll try to keep you up to date whenever we receive more information.

Sorry everyone for the issue and the timing, hoping that this can be resolved quickly.

2 Likes

Next Week? Some of us are literally going to be playing with empty slots for a week? You do understand that all of the recrafting orders that are placed consume your item and you can’t get it back until this issue is resolved, right???

5 Likes

You joking in this situation ? So we will lost 1 week for upgrades and after you consider of not canceling subs ? Thanks a lot blizzard and it’;s the first time i said this expansion would be cool and blizzard learned for their mistakes.It seems nothing at all changed

1 Like

Lifebloomx is right idc how you do it but you need to give our weapons back it’s a freaking hard mistake in the start of expansion.

Its a billion dollar company and they dont have enough employes to fix a MAJOR issue for a week cause of christmas. Yall are a joke…

That’s exactly the problem i’m worried about. Lost my Lariat to this, rip.

Not only this but they release expansion near holidays so they know exactly that they will need employes

+1 just to add my voice to the issue.

There is no way this is real right? You do realise that people have legit lost their weapons and necks and it might be like that for a week? How are we supposed to raid now? Took you hours to even get a reply and now this is the response? Unbeliavable…

3 Likes

Could be that this is resolved tonight or tomorrow if it’s impacting this many players (and depending on the complexity of the issue). I just can’t promise anything and prefer to be realistic with many employees and developers visiting their families for Christmas.

3 Likes

Surely the entire EU population is not a small number right? Hunders of thousands of players have lost their items now, it should be a number 1 priority.

4 Likes

You have a major issue in your PRODUCTION environment, which is affecting all of your paying customers in Europe and “because of festivities” you can’t guarantee that this will be fixed before next week? You’re telling me that Activision Blizzard (valued at ~25 billion dollars) doesn’t have assigned on-call Engineers/Developers to handle major production issues during the end of December?

4 Likes

You understand that you are a billionair company right ? You understand that that problem should be solved in a night right ? It’s unforgivable to release an expansion holidays and not have People to fix the problem.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, it’s impacting everybody. I can’t speak for NA but in EU on my server nobody can use it, and I’ve seen reports from many other EU servers saying the same thing.

1 Like

EU has been treated as second hand citizens since day 1 of the game, so idk why you guys are suprised tbh

2 Likes