Can't access the Guild Bank

Heya!

I keep getting a “you’re not in a guild” message when trying to access my guild bank, and after asking other people, the same is happening to them too.

Edit: The issue happens with Guild Vaults at the banks, just tested and I can still access the guild bank via the Mobile Banking spell.

4 Likes

When I log in and try to access the guild vault I get the message “You’re not in a guild”, despite I am. I log out and back in and then I don’t get the message and can access the guild vault. However I can’t take anything out of the guild vault, despite having the right permissions for it. Please fix it asap, thank you.

UPDATE: Depositing also doesn’t work and on some chars, I get the msg “this char already exists” if I log out and try to log back in. After all those bugs the logging out takes 1-2 min. and it doesn’t show on the screen, but suddenly you dc.

3 Likes

same here (and depositing also doesnt work), also that character is stuck now in some wierd disconnect state it shows online when im logged into other characters i can log into that character just fine but any interaction or casting does not work and my pet will just stay where i logged in i can see other players move around just fine

2 Likes

Same issue on my banker too.

1 Like

Perhaps this is linked to the guild roster bug as well? Currently seeing people report (and have experienced) the guild roster reporting only a fraction of those online, actually online. And some of those it does report online, aren’t. Perhaps if the roster isn’t seeing you online, it decides you can’t access the guild vault?

One of Blizzard’s little jokes on guilds again …

1 Like

I’ll wait a few days for a hotfix to roll out, as there are other bugs too like ilvl 1 items that have been scaled down, with how buggy cata launch was I’m starting to have doubts about ww :frowning:

I can access guild bank but if I put anything in it, entire game becomes unresponsive. No npc reacts anymore and I can’t even log out.

2 Likes

Hello there,

Thanks for the reports everyone.

This is a known issue at the moment, and a hotfix is on the way!

7 Likes

The whole guild system seems broken, can’t manage the roster neither.

When i go into my alt guild, cookienators, the game freezes.
On this one, my main i have no issues going into the guild bank
I have deleted cache, wtf folders, uninstalled and installed the game
I have ran scan and repair
The issue still occurs.

1 Like

Have same issue, guild bank freezez character

1 Like

do not use guild bank at all, if you do it, you get lag, can’t log-out, not even log-in (character already exists).

2 Likes

Hm 9 hours ago, that is a very long way …

1 Like

Same for me!

1 Like

We keep on randomly getting MotD spam too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

this is still happening, im currently not able to access my own guild bank at all, and not to mention the massive lag spikes.

can’t add one of my guildies alts to the guild - “you are not in a guild” - I’m the GM !!! :sob:

Still occurs
Freezing happens when i try to right click an item to go in or out of the guildbank
If you try to stack anything with a stack there is already there - freeze
If you try to right click an item to put it in bank - Freeze
If you try to right click an item to take out of bank - Freeze

and yes i tried all the “normal” steps to get it to work…

Any solution to this?

3 Likes

I too am impacted by this issue.

Attempts to access the guild bank result in a “you are not in a guild” error and attempts to use guld repairs results in a “Internal Guild Error” message.

Relogging temporarily fixes the issue only for it to recurr after a period of time.

Any more specific ETA on a fix, other than it’s “on the way” 1 day ago?

1 Like