Can't access the Guild Bank

Wtf is this Blizzard? Not a single word in 24h about an issue that is affecting EVERYONE. Then you will complain about botters and goldsellers.

1 Like

Seems to be a problem with seeing guild members online too or has there been a change to connected realms? I’m on Deathwing and cannot do /w for a guildie on Lightning’s Blade (his charname dont show as a alternative on the server he is) .
Only way I know he is online is when he joins a queue and pop up in Quick Join, then I can rightclick and choose whisper. So he is online but says offline in guild roster.

I had the guild bank problem with some of my alts, except two that i didn’t use bartender. After disabling the addon, exiting the game, deleting the cache folder, it seems it works. I am not sure if this is a solution but at least i have access to my guild bank again.

extremly anoying bug, i use a guildfor material storage and i cant withdraw or deposite anything now.

1 Like

It’s much better now. I can put in and withdraw stuff from guild bank. The only thing that do not work is withdraw from guild bank by right click.

1 Like

Appreciate the follow-up and glad to hear things are looking better. The right-click thing is indeed still being worked on and hopefully fixed as well soon enough!

Happened on 2 chars so far, one (my banker) was fine yesterday, but today getting “You are not in a guild” message.
Disabling all addons and exiting game completely, I could then access the Guild Bank. Re-enabling all bar one (when I have time) to see if I can determine interactions. Disabled & tested:

• Altoholic - no access
Disabling second addon (Accountant) & reloading, now getting a Blizzard UI error:
Message: ...rface/AddOns/Blizzard_ActionBar/ActionButtonUtil.lua:140: attempt to call global 'ActionBarController_GetCurrentActionBarState' (a nil value)
Time: Fri May 10 11:45:39 2024
Count: 1
Stack: ...rface/AddOns/Blizzard_ActionBar/ActionButtonUtil.lua:140: attempt to call global 'ActionBarController_GetCurrentActionBarState' (a nil value)
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ActionBar/ActionButtonUtil.lua"]:140: in function `GetActionBarsForSpell'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ActionBar/ActionButtonUtil.lua"]:99: in function `IsSpellOnAnyActiveActionBar'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ZoneAbility/ZoneAbility.lua"]:119: in function `UpdateDisplayedZoneAbilities'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ZoneAbility/ZoneAbility.lua"]:81: in function <...nterface/AddOns/Blizzard_ZoneAbility/ZoneAbility.lua:65>

Locals: spellID = 161691
excludeNonPlayerBars = true
bars = <table> {
}
anyBars = false
slots = <table> {
 1 = 148
}
vehicleBarPage = 16
overrideBarPage = 18
tempShapeshiftBarPage = 17
currentBonusBarIndex = 0
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to call global 'ActionBarController_GetCurrentActionBarState' (a nil value)"

Sadly the issues with the guild have not been resolved for me.

When I log in I can use the guild bank initially but after some minutes (it varies) I get spam guild MOTD messages in chat. After this the guild bank becomes inaccessible generating a “you are not in a guild message” and guild repairs give a “internal guild error” message.

This persists until I log out an in again upon which I regain access to the guild bank until the cycle repeats

This issues occurs on all characters which have completed the quest “identity Crisis” - other characters which have not are not impacted.

I see it’s mentioned about the GMotD spam.

Something that seems to trigger that for me is zoning (By flying/portal/HS) but also quest hand-in. Basically every time i hand in a completed quest it triggers the GMotD to appear in chat twice. (Does not happen with WQ’s).

When i initially log in, i get the GMotD twice, then after a few minutes i get it twice once again. That’s when GB stops working.

1 Like

It’s not entirely solved. Some chars can access the guild vault right after logging in, while others still get the message “You’re not in a guild”. When logging out and back in they can access the guild vault and can deposit and withdraw items.

1 Like

Not fixed yet it seems. Just got an info “You are not in a guild” when I was trying to open GB.

1 Like

Things are still not working. If, when I approach the guild bank I get a “money fight” extra action button, this tells me that I can’t use the guild bank. If I log out, change servers, log in on that server, log out, back to original toon, then it seems to work. I suggest you delete that “Money Fight” garbage as, for me, everything worked fine until that started appearing. It’s really annoying when a Guild Officer can’t access their own Guild Bank.

That’s not new and has always been there so not sure why you were not getting it before.

1 Like

I just bought the 4th tab in Guildbank, as guild leader I can access it, but none of my officer can access it, odd

Still not fixed…some of my chars can’t even access the guild vault anymore. No messages however, but also no access until they log out and back in.

It could be related to this bug but just thought i’d mention this. Have you applied the permissions to the new tab? Each tab has it’s own set of permissions.

Same for me, Still not working since 10.2.7.

I tryed to find permission to new tab, but no where to find. Before I add big number to take out on the 3 first tabs (WOTLK) and money, but can’t find it since Cataclysm went live.

[EDIT] at last I found it, now all officer have permission[/EDIT]

We can see the GB contents now but can not withdrawl. Before it would not even let me see it and say “You’re not in guild”. The mobile bank does not work at all.
We’re working around this now by making new supplies for dungeon evenings and distibute them by trading to eachother. This also means we have to go gather since we can not get to the materials either. Deposit works, withdrawl does not. Also on my alt banker who has her own GB filled with mats for cooking and making pots.
Disabled all addons, it does not work then either.
Would be great if this can be fixed asap.

1 Like