Can't access the Guild Bank

I’ve found it SOMETIMES works if accessing the Guild Bank is the very first thing you do in a session.
Sometimes it works if I disable all addons, exit the game completely & log back in again.
Otherwise, we can only hope the Blizzard Support team work out what broke it, and fix it ASAP!

Ok so right clicking to withdrawl does not work, however left click and drag to your bag does. We only just figured this out with some of our guildies. I was the only one right clicking to withdrawl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Left clicken aka dragging freeze you if you try to add/substrack to a stack
Guild motd still spams
Guild roster bugged
Right clicking still bugs

1 Like

some of my chars get the message now “you are not in a guild” when trying to access guild bank… every day something new…

For the past couple of days or so since the last reset i can not access the guild bank on any of my characters. When i log out and back in again i can access the bank, go to the AH and buy some stuff, do some crafting, then when i go back to the guild bank again to put the items into it i get the message ‘you are not in a guild’. I can put items into the bank, but can not take them out. Only left clicking items and dragging them to bags work, right clicking does not work. i have full access to the guild bank, log out again, rinse and repeat. Hope this problem can be fixed soon.

Still the same bugs: “You’re not in a guild” and rightclicking doesn’t work for me
Highly dissatisfying that’s it’s taken so long to fix, considering it’s affecting nearly everyone.
However a bit of communication would do wonders. Are you still looking into it? Will it be fixed with the weekly reset? How far are you in fixing it?

1 Like

Still getting the ‘You are not in a guild’ message all the time. Very frustrating.

Other guild-related functionality also seems to be affected: e.g. Master Crafter guild achievement progress bar not showing at all and/or not showing progress when crafting items.

This guild related stuff has been borked for a while (10.2.6) but got even worse when 10.2.7 dropped.

Please keep investigating/fixing this issue. It has not been solved.

(and, Yes, I know that the character that I am posting on is not in a guild. I’m talking about many other alts who are)

1 Like

While we could drag stuff out of the guild bank before it is now back to being completely broken and it wont open at all.
Please fix this asap, it’s no good to not be able to access your supplies.

1 Like

"You are not in a guild” - Still experience that.

Edit:

At least right click withdraw is fixed.

Have you gone into the bank tab setting of the guild ? You need to do this every time you purchase a new bank tab.

Soo much this
Way way way too long this bug exsisted

It seems to be working ok again today. Are you still having problems?

Even if this one has been fixed, I really hope the devs don’t think that the hotfixes they put out with the weekly reset have solved all the other guild-related problems because they haven’t (I’ve personally reported another two here and it looks like there are more).

Keep at it until they are all gone, Bug-Hunters, and thank you for your work!