Can't believe you're all voting for the most boring mount

So is the stupidity of some people. :upside_down_face:

I can’t help but to ridicule these types of threads…
I like rock, paper sucks. No paper sucks, I like scissors.

:weary:

But seriously guys, there’s no ram to vote for anyway so it’s all pointless :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey man, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

4 Likes

In your opinion, the book will end up just like the flying discs from MoP and the mage legion campaign, vote tree friends, still 4 days to go for :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You should go outside and protest, that’ll show us.

2 Likes

The tree was the furthest from being the mount I wanted. I would’ve liked any of the three others more. Welp, guess I’ll just have to buy the ones I actually wanted when they’ll inevitably show up in the ingame shop.

Just imagine following quote in blue letters:

We’ve noticed while the Tree won the poll, many many people still wanted the other three mounts so here’s your chance to buy them in this 25€ bundle!

Heed my words.

Vote for the kitty
never enough kitties

1 Like

I havent voted yet

lol

is just mount

The ancient will get stuck all the time in every doorway and path

How tf is a flying book creative?

OP is a Nightborne

It’s original imo

There’s flying book mounts in other games, including HoTS. It’s been done to death. Not an original idea lol

I voted for the book because it’s the most unique in ideas but… quite frankly I don’t care for any of them. I’ll likely never ride it either way. Nice gesture on their part but meh.

I was mostly interested in the book, because it would have been a flying mount.

But i guess community wants another Gronnling looking ground mount that won’t even fit through doors, because they think it’ll look like lord of the rings .

Easy now… Voted for the book myself!

I was dreaming about big tree mount since i visited Teldrassil for the first time, and now my dream may come true, so… no, ancient all the way.

I feel this meme sentence won’t get me bored soon :rofl: :rofl:

says mage who wants book with class mount animation, hypocrisy

Honestly, i want them all. But the jelly cat is just… glad people didn’t vote for that… thing…

I’m planning on playing an undead death knight for my main, in shadowlands.

Nice try, with your irrelevant comeback.

Both jelly cat (have like 100+ cat mounts), and the tree mount are meh. Even the book is better, atleast its unique.