Can't believe you're all voting for the most boring mount

It was the same irrelevant as your post about another Gronnling, it all was in game before, reskins with the same animations is Blizzard policy, so why do you expect to get something totally new? Hopeless optimism?

Because my post wasn’t about it being another reskin or being creative.

Since you CLEARLY missed what i said, here’s a brief summary.

Gronnling models are ugly. They’re too big to fit through doors, and they’re just ground mounts.

The book, will be a flying mount.

Good talk.

Okay so you just assumes and take it as a fact as many others on this forums?

1. No one said the book will fly.
  2. So what they are too big to fit through doors, you are automatically dismounted inside anyway

1- What do you think a book will be? Do you think it’ll crawl on the ground? Of course it’s a flying mount.

2- Because there are plenty of gates, bridges and other stuff in the game that won’t dismount you but you won’t fit through with a giant ground mount?

Blizzard can’t give book such advantage because in this situation 100% votes would go for Book as it would be most useful mount after pathfinder comes live.

Name three places in open world where it is SO troublesome to get on big mount please.

Let me give you an example as a thing i’m doing RIGHT NOW in game.

I’m clearing Zul’Gurub Dungeon to farm Razzashi raptor. There’s a small bridge between the entry location and the boss by the name , High Priest Venoxis. Before that bridge, you’ll see these gate things on the ground that you won’t be able to pass through with a tall mount.

Mount being higher than a certain height and you won’t fit through stuff. Which is why taurens are often upset about not fitting through doors.

And i didn’t even need to go and check to find that example. Just in an instance i’m currently in.

There’s plenty of those around. You can do your own work for once and check it out.

As for blizzard can’t give such advantage nonsense, let me tell you about something we call COMMON SENSE.

A book, just like any other enchanted book in the game that flaps its pages to go around, like how you see them in azsuna for example, WILL FLY by flapping its pages.

A Tree however, can’t fly. None of them in the game do. So they won’t fly.

If you seriously believe they’ll make a book that crawls on the ground or with wheels or something like that to make it a ground mount, Then you’re obviously lacking a certain level of logic required to have proper conversations with. So i’ll just stop wasting my time then.

2 Likes

if I were you I would vote for Nightborne remake you look hideous

and forget the mount

There is no logic in fantasy world, what logic is behind this that i can ride on dragon since level 20, but i can’t fly on it until level 60? at level 60 dragon magically learns to fly? Also if Book will fly as you assume with your “logic” then Tree may carry useful vendors to give it similar usefulness the book will get with it’s flying.

Not going to happen.

2 Likes

The vendors for mounts in this game come in 2 different types.

1- In game shop or promotion.
2- Gold sink mounts from vendors in game.

So no. a tree won’t have 50 people hanging on branches selling you stuff.

As for flying at lvl 60 and riding at lvl 20, Are you serious? Is this a joke? am i being punked here by some random dude with too much time?

That’s a game restriction. Not an illogical thing. They made that restriction for leveling. And for expansions and the pathfinders. You become skilled enough to learn how to fly with your mount, and then you FLY. Just like how you go and learn how to fly an airplane in real life.

Sorry but i’m losing IQ here by discussing these stuff.

I’m out.

1 Like

Hahaha then you are just dumb, you talk like Blizzard employee, like “it WILL be” or “it WILL not” good to know you are hidden Blue or wannabe kid closed in his world of delusions, good bye.

The streamers wanted it so all their sheep are voting for it.

I get why people want the tree, but i just think that given the options, it’s just a really boring and predictable one.

My guess is that they’ll just use the infernal mount as a base, it will have the same issues all big mounts have and it will just be something that get’s used when they release it and then only to troll around like any other big mount when combined with several stuff to make your character be massive for a short time.

I’m vote for Nerubian Swarmer. Since look good.

Some of us are hoping they will make the others available some how.

I voted for the tree because I was influenced by hype streamer J.R.R. Tolkien.

2 Likes

What? and a walking tree is the epitome of logic?

Let me ask you something.

What game are we playing? Is it reality simulator 2.0? or is it world of warcraft?

If it’s the former, then obviously a walking tree is stupid.

But fortunately, It’s the latter. We have walking trees in the game.

What you have to process (Which i know is difficult for some people) is that sometimes, talking logically involves taking the world you’re referring to into consideration.

I knowww. SHOCKER.

So for example, When we’re talking about harry potter, talking about a sorting hat talking is pretty logical. But hearing someone talk about a resurrection spell that brings back the dead isn’t.

Why? Because one exists in harry potter world. One doesn’t. Even though, both are fictional.

Now that i explained the basic meaning of logic in this scenario, here’s a little explanation.

Flying books exist in the game. So it is highly logical to assume that the mount they’ll design will be a flying book like the rest of them. An inanimate book being a ground mount, crawling or whatever else is unlikely and it’s illogical to think so.

Therefore, If you’re considering a crawling book to be a possibility while a flying book being weird, you lack a certain level of logical understanding.

On our next session, we’ll talk about fantasy vs reality. Which is which.

Way to go to let the reply fly way way over your head, I feel so sorry for you.

Hmm. I wonder what making fun of a post talking about logic means, with the specific phrasing that makes fun of a walking tree being logical.

Yea. I definitely let that fly over my head in this one.