Can't buy gametime

Everytime i try to buy gametime it says its over qued and then silently fails a hour after

1 Like

I have same problem. I tried to to gift wow game time to my friend, but transaction has failed after about one hour “Queued” status. I tried 2 or 3 times and it always fails and I get my bnet balance back.

2 Likes

Surely they would have put up a notice if the servers are down right? this seems silly

Hello there Otium and Kupersbank,

I’m sorry to hear that have been having troubles making these orders. We have received a few similar reports about this which have been sent up for an investigation.

I don’t have any details about what may be causing this or how long we may have to wait for a solution but please give it a little time and try placing the order again, and hopefully, they’ll be able to go through soon.

2 Likes

I am also having the same problem with gifting game time. Gifting game time stuck at Queued?

Hi all

We can’t go into much detail regarding specific payments here on the Forums, that’s the kind of thing that needs to be discussed via a ticket if you want to go into detail, however here’s a brief rundown of the situation:

Otium and Kupersbank - That should all be behaving again now from what I’m seeing here, so give it another shot if you haven’t already. Specifically for Otium, if you still have trouble, give your bank a call if you tried multiple times, as the repeated failures may have triggered a security check from their side

Stan - I dropped a reply into the thread that you opened with an update on your situation

Everything seems to be working properly. Thanks for fixing the problem.

Seems to be working for me aswell now, i was using bllizzard balance if that helps