Cant chose the weekly quest anymore!

As the title says - I cannot pick the weekly in Valdraken anymore! It auto-selects to the “Zaralek Caverns And Time Rifts” automaticaly. Some time the selection screen shows up, but even if you pick other options - it does not work.

So basicaly only the “Zaralek Caverns And Time Rifts” seems to be pickable at the moment.

Inb4 Addons are not the issue as I have disabled them all.

6 Likes

same issue, Also the Researchers down in zaralek cavern doesnt spawn… the timer keeps reseting. this is the whole day long

2 Likes

Thank god I’m not the only one - was about to re-instal the game for no reason xD

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. I try to select the first option but cant.

If i insist enough times, i can make the window stay, but the first and third options just close the window.

1 Like

Still not fixed? Is this intended? Then why show the choices in the first place?

1 Like

same for me styl cant chose weekly quest it auto accept zalarek caverns

1 Like

Same for me. Was the same last week. I really, really hope they fix this. Last week I put off doing the weekly quest for as long as I could hoping they’d fix this weird auto-select bug, but they never did. Then I log in today, and the bug is STILL there, and it’s the SAME quest it auto-selects this week as it was last week. I really, really, REALLY don’t want to do this quest on all my alts every single week.

1 Like

Hey all,

While this issue was reported to our developers, this is most likely not something that will be modified as these quests will soon not be available anymore.

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your patience. :pray:

2 Likes

While I’m definitely not happy with that the response, that the developers won’t even try to fix this bug, I do appreciate at least knowing that waiting and hoping for a fix later this week is most likely futile. So thanks for that.

6 Likes

Even if it be removed soon it should work as intended we not subbing for a broken game

8 Likes

Well, that’s a pretty response to a bug. Just ‘ah, not gonna fix it, it’ll be gone soon’? Not very professional. Just fix the bug, I can’t imagine it will be THAT difficult.

4 Likes

I’m also not happy with these response, now I can’t continue the Dragonflight campaign anymore… and there is no workaround…

4 Likes

That’s a really bad look for a company like Blizzard.

Could you contact them again and at least make them change it to the Superbloom one or Dragonbane Keep. As the Zaralek Caverns is the absolute worst to be stuck on and I bet most are sick and tired of it.

Would also be a nice thing to try after you annoyed me this week. :wink:

2 Likes

Same issue here, thought it was an addon but nope.

1 Like