šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

Urgh, making support ticket and CS not even reading the issue and closing it.
Top job.

Update: Well this whole CS debacle has ruined my day.

2 Likes

I completed the Draenei Heritage quest. Loved the story, hated the reward :frowning:
My first toon was a Draenei and I had high hopes for the transmogā€¦ was nice to revisit Bloodmist Isle one more time though.

2 Likes

ā€œCSā€ is now either ChatGPT or an offshore script reader from India, probably.

Both are equally useless at their job that just read the Title of a ticket.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what to play for next expansion.
DK is looking more than decent and Iā€™m ok at frost and blood but after five or so years of playing it I wanted to main a caster for onceā€¦ but DK is looking good :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

It can be troublesome get through, if I get human answer I can tolerate being let down better but if its link to read guidances of something that my ticket were not about then I get demotivated continue attempting but usually Ive got through in end, it takes time. Hope you get it sorted or answer at some point, hang in there.

1 Like

Finally got there in the end, a real human being (and a real hero ;P) answered, looked into it.
Couldnā€™t do much but has assured me nothing is wrong with my character/account, which is already nice to hear.
Just the interaction of that CS person being attentive and understandingā€¦ does a lot to not feeling frustrated with an issue.

Now my frown of the day:

Have a feeling they are full hands rush on TWW. The amount of really bad bugs they have created the past updates and the attitude towards having them fixed hasnā€™t been stellar.

I feel my class (Outlaw Rogue) and some others are in a bad shape gameplay/rotation wise. This late in, the changes theyā€™re doing are % increases which only helps with DPS numbers but not with the gameplay.

Then thereā€™s recent things like:

Where they canā€™t be bothered fixing something.

Mmā€™yeah it hasnā€™t been great the past few months. Iā€™m used of bugs in games but have ran into way more the past two/three months than before.

Which is why I think they are scrambling for the new expansionā€¦ Iā€™m hoping that it doesnā€™t mean it will be released too soon or that it needed more time. Iā€™ve always been more for a delayed release than buggy releases.

1 Like

Glad you got through eventually, I guess it could be worthy in the what made smile today thread to keep things in balance with frown :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m currently levelling a retribution paladin through Dragonflight and Iā€™m trying to do so without looking at guides. I finally unlocked a choice node in the talent tree for Avenging Wrath and was confused by the node descriptions:

Which to pick? :thinking:

2 Likes

For the crusade, clearly

1 Like

Getting banned for no reason after playing on and off for 20 Years and only getting an automated system replying to my tickets.

You can click confirm even if its grey (HAA NOBODY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ONE)

Wasnā€™t Crusade a replacer formerly? Something like scaling dmg and haste for every HP finisher?

Only if you use the title, ā€œCrusaderā€.

Itā€™s one against all!

Yes you can click it is grey but IMO it needs to turn red. It only goes red when you hit enter.

Iā€™ve just soloā€™d a heroic dungeon in Remix. If only Iā€™d known that I could when I reached my 346 max ilvl I couldā€™ve got enough bronze for all the mounts by now ā€¦ probably too late.

1 Like

Keep trying till you get a human responding. The CS is really crap from this company they will try to get away with automated responses.
Once you get a human responding the experience is completely different.

Sometimes I wish Iā€™ve never experienced old Blizzard, because it really hurts to see how much they changed. Wellā€¦ its with everything these daysā€¦ growing up in the 80ā€™s is a blessing and a curse.

1 Like

Like this ?

1 Like

I can give you like for it but the link do nothing brother, I cant open it :sweat_smile:

This has been edited !

1 Like

i meanā€¦ its just pre patch experience so it should be fixed in TWW

• Question of the universe, is my red same as your red?

The edit fixed it!