Can't delete Trial character

I have 2 LOCKED trial characters that I want to delete
It says there is something in their inventory,mailbox or AH
I can not lock into these They are locked
The only answer I found in the forum (from a Blue) is this:

“The only way to access that character, is to use a character boost on it. There is unfortunately no way around that, that is not something the Game Masters can help out with either.”

I will not pay to delete them
I want them gone
I did open a ticket but don’t have much hope

Well mail run out after 30 days so i guess waiting is a option, is another option, not a good one but a option none the less :sweat:

Ah No
It’s a bug
It said the same 2 months ago :frowning:

Hey Bigpopa,

Can you try once more for me? :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Oh Thank you very much They gone
Could you tell me how long, in hours, a trial character last?

Thanks again

3 hours.

Happy to hear that! :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Hello,
I have a similar problem and asked for help on the french customer support. I was answered that nothing could be done for this, but it seems that you have a solution.
It’s been more than a year that i can’t delete a trial character and this bug has become irritating to the point that i don’t consider coming back on the game until its gone.
Here is a link to my request on the french customer support https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/fr/wow/t/impossible-de-jouersupprimer-un-personnage-dessai-de-classe/15722
Thank you for your help

i have the same problem Nenyasqi how did you help bigpopa

While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ‘necro’ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.