Can't fool around because of Spy Addon

There’s already a thread about Spy, with almost 650 posts (so not exactly reasonable to expect anyone to read through them all), but so far you’re the only one to bring up a fairly solid point against it.
So grats on that! :balloon::tada::balloon:

Doesn’t magically win pvp for you, like most of you seem to believe.
Still have to click to target who you want from it and if they are in stealth, you cant target them.
Still have to use your eyeballs to locate the target.
Cant see through line of sight, unless you use another addon (nameplates) and even then nameplates is a max 20 yards.
Need I go on?

I think you need to go on, because nobody said ANYTHING about spy addon letting you win pvp.

you can target them. The names of your enemies appear on a big log in the middle of your screen. This name you can /target.

If you have a pet then you don’t need to use your eyeballs, because after targetting the player you can send your pet after them.

and who are ‘most of you’?

Have you even read my post?

2 Likes

In order to send a pet you still have to catch stealth class’s out of stealth with the pet attack macro and that’s if your a hunter or lock.

You people clearly don’t use it on a regular basis. I notice you didn’t answer any of the other points I raised.

1 Like

p.s. It wont just flag people near you, they have to do something that will show in logs, so if they just run up to you without activating anything, its still possible to surprise people with it, the range is not infinite, much as you like to all pretend it is.

1 Like

In order to send a pet you still have to catch stealth class’s out of stealth with the pet attack macro and that’s if your a hunter or lock.
You people clearly don’t use it on a regular basis. I notice you didn’t answer any of the other points I raised.

Nobody ever mentioned stealthed classes.

3 Likes

Do we need a duplicate topic?

Don’t pretend to be this thick. I’m making it clear the addon doesn’t particularly offer much outside a heads up a horde is nearby.

Any more reply’s along these lines and Ill just take you for a troll.

2 Likes

you can’t be discussed with.

5 Likes

Good.
10cha

Hopefully Blizzard will ban this cheater addon soon.

Looking at combat log WILL DO THE SAME kid QQ more.

1 Like

have you looked up how statistics work?

What’s to discuss, to each valid point I bring up, demonstrating that it doesn’t actually do that much for you, you reply with nothing.

Your argument boils down to “Remove it cause I said its bad, waaa waaa waa”.

If you want to sneak around alliance capitals roll a stealth class.

3 Likes

the addon also tells you when stealth player stealths. The amount of times i’ve randomly dismounted and refreshed ice barrier when i saw that notifaction is uncountable. A mage that gets sapped by rogue without barrier up is pretty much dead

Can’t you read the topic? his complaint is completely valid. You can’t fool around because everyone knows where you are with that OP addon. Simple.

2 Likes

Your the one that cant read friend, go back a few posts.

1 Like

Any issue you guys might have with Spy seems dwarfed by the issues that complainers have with wpvp in general hehe.

Ohh “it only warns people there’s an un detectable, invisible, player nearby”

HOW the heck is that NOT cheating already in itself?!!

Blizzard needs to ban this cheater addon as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Don’t need to cause you think the addon is fine lmfao. It ruins the element of surprise. No point.

Blizz like this addon, that’s why they won’t. But also, ye, no addon has ever been banned.