Can't log in, stuck in the character creation screen

I tried to use the “Gear update” option on two of my characters and now I’m stuck with a bugged character creation screen. Immediately after logging into the game and going through the “Retrieving character list,” the aforementioned screen for creating a new character is launched. I am unable to exit it or even log in to the created character.

9 Likes

i have the exact same problem, deleted wtf and cache and loged onto another PC. doesnt help, still stuck as you

I’m getting the exact same rn now after then boost character.

Exact same problem. Even fully deinstalled and deleted everything, doesn’t help :frowning:

I’m having the same issue. Can’t do anything right now. Where do we report such a bug?

The problem is that ticket tool suggest using in-game tool, but we are not able to use it

5 Likes

I have the same problem

Same for me, raised it already as a ticket… hope to hear from Blizz soon…

by now it works again for me, hope this is fixed long term and won’t happen again…

nothing helps here :confused:

I have the exact same issue, it seems like a new issue though. Hopefully blizzard is aware

Same issue here :frowning:

Same problem here.

Same here, it loads me straight in to the create a character screen and the only way to leave is alt F4….hopefully it’ll be sorted soon.

same here, tried uninstall / reinstall, deleted all addons. tried to log a ticket but stuck in a loop as well, so not able to log a ticket either. any advice ?

1 Like

Same issue

Same, if anyone find any solution please post it here.

same here guys need help

Same problem here, a blue answer would be nice !

same here, such a shame as i had the urge to play this morning after a few years off and now i cant even log in :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: